No announcement yet.

EXT: Complete Amber corners w/ Reflectors 92-93 accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey i was just wondering do you know where to get jdm one piece headlights?

Comment

Not on this thread. It's 5 months old, and your post is WAY off topic.

Comment

Originally posted by CB74christ View Post
        hey i was just wondering do you know where to get jdm one piece headlights?

My ride History:
        Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
        Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
        Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
        -----------------------------------
        1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

i like the look of the ambers, nice diy btw... i have clears on my 93 now... not sure if i should go with amber or smoked....
          Originally posted by deevergote
          wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Gotta revive an old thread!!!

I have the JDM 2 piece headlights with Stanley clear corners from a 90-91. They're beautiful, except I would rather the corner lenses be amber to match the bumper lenses. So, I bought some amber corners off ebay, thinking I could do this DIY until I read something in here stating that the reflectors on the 90-91 is actually apart of the lense itself?

Is this true? Anyone with any input would be much appreciated, I was about to throw these bitches in the oven but....

The ambers are a great color but they look like ASS without the reflectors! Plus lighting output and, you know, *not* reflecting sucks. I was really hoping to just pull the amber lense off the ebay ambers, pulling the lense off the stanley clear corners and puttin the amber lense on....
            '93 LX Coupe

Comment

OH YEAH! And the black rubber surround....uh....do I need to remove that before placing in the oven or can it withstand the heat??? I don't wanna lose that rubber surround!

edit*

If only life were like a video game, I'd just save life right now, try it out and if it was fucked up, i'd just reload life back to my previous save...

i'm sure i would probably abuse the fuck out of that feature....i can think of a few...other.......things..........i might like to try..................

lol
              '93 LX Coupe

Comment

never F*****g mind....I just f****g BROKE the amber lense. FML. Time to order another set.
                Last edited by jakeafton; 05-12-2010, 01:19 PM.
                '93 LX Coupe

Comment

Excellent mod! And yes, those ebay corners are CRAP! They are not properly sealed and probably made in sweatshops!

Comment

And they're as brittle as an old mans nut sack
                    '93 LX Coupe

Comment

Nice Ass DIY!! Except for the fact that I can't seem to find any amber corners on ebay or amazon? can someone PLZ Help!!

Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                      X