That's awesome!!

How about some datime pics?

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Overkill, imo.

Could look good under a roof spoiler though.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextEpisode View Post

Could look good under a roof spoiler though.
        Agreed. Looks good though.

Comment

i'll be doing something like this when i do my rear window wiper mod

good job

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
          DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

X5 on the led bar under a rear visor. Like a blizzshade or something. So you won't see the bar itself.

The idea is there! But seeing a light in the rear view is eh. It will b more better if she was hidden and came on when u hit the lights, I.E. Rear visor. That would b sick. But not everyone can afford that.
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

No day pics yet. It's been raining and cloudy all week.

These are some great ideas guys. This is a simple diy that can be turned into something greater! Someone threw the idea of tucking it into the headliner, so you can't see it at all from the inside.

MOD this MOD
              "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

just found this diy, i like it, i actually had an idea of adding a bar up there a week or two ago (haven't done it yet) because i am tired of people not seeing me sitting at a red light and slamming into the back of my car. i want to try and do it so both the bar up top and my stock 3rd brake light both work at the same time. i plan to do this (hopefully soon)
                1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

This is nice if u had a rear visor in the back. U won't b able 2 see the bar thru the window.
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I love the idea of it if you don't already have a factory 3rd brake light. Adding a 4th seems overkill.

However, I've seen this in person, and it looks awesome. It looks better if your window is tinted though.

Comment

Where did you get the led bar?

Comment

If you read the original post then he explains he got it from a spare spoiler.
                        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                          I love the idea of it if you don't already have a factory 3rd brake light. Adding a 4th seems overkill.
                          you haven't been rear ended 6 times then have you? it may not be "cool" but i plan to add many more lights then came on it from the factory in hopes that these blind mother fuckers on the road down here will stop rear ending me. if after i have added the lights i want, i still get rear ended and you all don't hear from me for a while, it's because i beat the shit out of them and i am sitting in prison!
                          Last edited by Honda_Lady; 04-25-2012, 05:50 PM.
                          1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                          1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                          1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                          1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                            you haven't been rear ended 6 times then have you? it may not be "cool" but i plan to add many more lights then came on it from the factory in hopes that these blind mother fuckers on the road down here will stop rear ending me. if after i have added the lights i want, i still get rear ended and you all don't hear from me for a while, it's because i beat the shit out of them and i am sitting in prison!
                            It's the bright sun and those blind suckers with shades on that are too dark to see properly.

Comment

Working...
                            X