No announcement yet.

EXT: DIY custom eye lids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks good, ya yours are llower but as long as the lights still shine bright it flows well, i was worried about my lights and it flowing with the grille. but nice job, pic is good for cell phone

Comment

lol

eeeeeewwwwwwwww eww just my op not a big fan

Comment

lol, not everyone has the same taste's. i like that every cb has some thing a lil different tha n the next one

Comment

Originally posted by 91hondaaccordlx View Post
          lol, not everyone has the same taste's. i like that every cb has some thing a lil different tha n the next one
          X2!! we all have the same things done but in different ways
          Originally posted by deevergote
          wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

wow its the eyelid crew im in here are my pics

from this

Comment

I tired it on my car. Just doesn't suit mine.

Comment

Originally posted by my 9t9d View Post
                wow its the eyelid crew im in here are my pics

lol, the eyelid crew eh? bro your car looks clean as f#ck with them, plus the corners too, sweet. thanks for the pics,

btw, love the red pin strip and are you rollin a matte black paint job?

Comment

What does it look like at night?
                  Originally posted by scudweiser
                  once again people, need i remind you that there is no road between the kitchen and the bedroom, and therefore women need not drive?

Comment

thats a good question, ive never taken a night pic, but i could try, i know my light out put didnt change any... just looks clean on my cb with the eye lids running even with my grille...

its dark here now, ill go see if i can get a decent pic...

here are some night shots...

corner light... with some angle of the headlight lense...

more directly at the light, low beam on... there xenon 65w 9005 bulbs, modded into 9006

and last has low and high beam on, and corner...
                    Last edited by 91hondaaccordlx; 04-02-2010, 01:37 AM.

Comment

doesnt look too bad
                      DELTA CAM GROUP BUY
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSbCQuhAnNcla gringa pt.1
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMz-F2saG_ola gringa pt.2

Comment

Originally posted by short1 View Post
                        I like....People were saying its gonna chip off, I'm wondering how it would hold up painting the inside of the lens, with fading and such?
                        later
                        MY LENSE ON THE INSIDE ARE PAINTED BLK, I USED CHEAPOLA 0.99 PAINT. ITS JUS FINE.

TO THE OP, NICE JOB MAN.
                        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

FOR ME....one month...just used electric tape..they looks good until nipppples started popping out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao...anyways they look good...great job
                          VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                          1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                          MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

haha funny u should say that because thats how my car is right now... but even with the nipple popping out a little it still dosnt look bad... weathers been to crappy to actually paint them...
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
                              haha funny u should say that because thats how my car is right now... but even with the nipple popping out a little it still dosnt look bad... weathers been to crappy to actually paint them...

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
                              FOR ME....one month...just used electric tape..they looks good until nipppples started popping out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao...anyways they look good...great job
                              Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                              MY LENSE ON THE INSIDE ARE PAINTED BLK, I USED CHEAPOLA 0.99 PAINT. ITS JUS FINE.

i used engine enamal for two reasons, 1, i already hid it from buying it for doing the black houses, 2, its thicker than regular paint, atleast i think it is, maybe its not. but ya, same concept, just make sure you clear them

TO THE OP, NICE JOB MAN.
                              thanks, a friend of mine just did his and he gonna post pics soon

Comment

Working...
                              X