EXT: Hood Bra Maintenance

What you will need:

Cloth
    Bucket of Warm water
    Your Favorite Car Washing Soap
    Scrub Brush
    Sponge
    Wax

-1 Gather your materials and place them in front of your car. This keeps you from running back and forth getting things you need as you clean your car bra.

-2 Take a damp rag and quickly wipe over the car bra. Use firm, quick strokes to remove any debris from the car bra.

-3 Dip your scrub brush into the warm, soapy water. Firmly brush the car bra using circular motions. Start at one side of the car bra, and slowly make your way to the other side.

-4 Rinse the car bra with a wet sponge. Use warm water to completely rinse off any soap scum bubbles.

-5 Remove the car bra from the car. Shake any dirt out from the underside of the car bra, then lay the car bra on a clean surface, underside up.

-6 Use the brush to gently scrub the inside of the car bra with warm, soapy water. Rinse well with a sponge, and allow it to air-dry before putting the car bra back on.

-7 Clean the area the bra is mounted to. I just clean the whole car. Wax the area just underneath the bra. Remount bra.

Hope this helps. If you need pics, let me know.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
    JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Nice write up mang. Got any pix of the before and after?
    I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
    Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My coupe!!!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
    Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

thanks holmes

Comment

As soon as the rain stops, I'll post pics for each step.

Comment

Thanks for the write up!

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

No problem.

Comment

sounds like an awesome way to dry out the bra. Need to add in a conditioning product like Aerospace 303 or some kind of protectant to keep it moisturized. Otherwise, the leather will just crack.

Comment

Working...
              X