No announcement yet.

EXT: SideMarkers***No Cutting Required***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im relaxed lol, I really did think you were kidding. Its all good. To each his own! :tu

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
      What's next, vatozone hood scoop!?........
      i loled hard at vatozone

Originally posted by kc8enb07
      does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

yooooooooooo ...thats a ill diy man no cutting required and if u wanna make them work i would suggest jus drilling a small hole to tube the wire through using led bulbs u kno those will last until u the end of time nice though...mine got a lil rus on the side of my side marker gotta touch those up soon..see u dnt have to worry about that

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOZE View Post
          Its temporary dude, relax
          lmao...again man nice what other ideas u have ...soon ull change the sn to honda_genius

Comment

I'd also like to point out that glue is easier to clean up and fix than a gaping hole in your fender.

A little drill hole for a wire to go through is something you can repair easily.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
              I'd also like to point out that glue is easier to clean up and fix than a gaping hole in your fender.

A little drill hole for a wire to go through is something you can repair easily.
              You shouldn't need to repair the hole in the fender if you drilled it right in the first place.

Comment

Not trying to shit on this DIY but I don't see a point in sidemarkers unless they are doing their job. If its temporarly does that mean you will be removing them soon. Wouldn't that be hard and damage your paint if you have super glued it or used watever it is that u used to make it stick? Sorry, but at first I really thought it was a joke. Lol

Comment

i would have used 3m tape instead of glue. the point of not cutting your fenders is to save your paint/fender. well glue doesnt exactly do that.

EDIT: Better yet just glue a magnet on the inside of the sidemarker and stick it anywhere LOL
                  frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Yeah that epoxy is going to demolish that fender when you try to remove it.

Bought from: TypeG,mak,CB7_ACCORD,ChampCoupe,Blackex
                    Traded with: Cb7xChun
                    Sold to: Rob_is_legend,DaddyO,daheavyking
                    Sedan MR Thread Coupe MR Thread Prelude Si MR Thread
                    My huge For Sale Thread

Comment

I'm not worried about the paint, I will be getting a paint job soon, I guess M3 tape could be used...

Comment

Working...
                      X