No announcement yet.

EXT: "T" square Eyelids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ebay, classifieds here, local shops like autozone and stuff.
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

these are eyelids i spray painted... for those of you who dont want to go threw the trouble of buying covers just to cut them.... and dude i love the way ur accord looks... good idea with the covers but i still like mine a little more
      Originally posted by deevergote
      wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

lol i was so proud of myself back then because of this..
        Originally posted by ikayto View Post
        custom fitted some gts headlight covers for my 1 pieces

great diy ;p

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
          Yes, it will fit All CB1-9 Headlights 1pc/2pc, JDM,EDM,KDM,USDM ANYTHING "DM"
          Even EbayDM?

LOLZ jk
          ** BUY MY STUFF **

Comment

How much would you charge for a set of these? PM me.

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman_471 View Post
              How much would you charge for a set of these? PM me.
              ya know for just a fw bucks you can buy some paint and clear coat and paint them on, thats what i did. and there is a diy i made for it. a few members have done it and posted up on it, check it out

Comment

Originally posted by 91hondaaccordlx View Post
                ya know for just a fw bucks you can buy some paint and clear coat and paint them on, thats what i did. and there is a diy i made for it. a few members have done it and posted up on it, check it out
                I would do that, but the nipple at the top just doesn't do it for me.

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

honestly i dont even notice it, with the paint i used anyways, but to each his own. just a cheaper creative way of doing it

Comment

Working...
                  X