I'm not gonna do this, but how much does it cost fo a s2k antenna
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
      Its a great mod, i noticed no one had it at the meet.

Its so much better then the stock antenna...no clanking noises and nothing to really bend or break just a rubber antenna.
      my man ralphie!!! I still wish you were here in fl we de4f miss yuh... how are thing in ny?? and just to let a couple peole know ... its well worth it I seeb his car in person before anyone did this before which I think he was the first to do it... and since then which was like the beggining of this year I think? i wanted to do it... I would def go thru MH though because a local honda dealer wanted 180 I think for everything but then agian thats without my employee discount! anyways dude take it easy l8rrr

Comment

Does the s2k Antenna come attached with/or without the screw because my Base has a screw attached to it

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

The S2k antenna comes with a screw and everything IF you purchase the complete S2k assem from Majestic Honda.

The first picture in the thread is an exact example of what majestic honda sends you for around $95.

Then you use the 2sk plastic screw and sand it down so it sits flush and then follow the rest of the DIY lol.
          Last edited by Ralphie; 07-14-2009, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X