No announcement yet.

Carpets cleaning and seats removing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man, that is motivating, you have no idea how dirty my car is. i have the most random shit in my car too. i got empty beer bottles, a stick of RAM, empty bottle of brake fluid, random wrappers, even a mcdonalds tray with a burn hole in the middle from when i stuck them under my rear tires withthe hand brake on (which i highly recommend, it is fun as hell!). So my car could seriously use this, only thing is its starting to get cold here now.

Comment

Ok, first off, removed both front seats.

Cake.

Found $1 in change.

Vac'd it, made it look nice.

Took me almost 90 minutes to get them back in. That was 90 minutes AGO, and my fingers still hurt.

My carpet was dirty even under the seats. Im gonna replace that soon enought though. I forget where or who, but i wanna say NAiL05 found carpets for like $120 or $130, online.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by jcoleman_11 View Post
        man, that is motivating, you have no idea how dirty my car is. i have the most random shit in my car too. i got empty beer bottles, a stick of RAM, empty bottle of brake fluid, random wrappers, even a mcdonalds tray with a burn hole in the middle from when i stuck them under my rear tires withthe hand brake on (which i highly recommend, it is fun as hell!). So my car could seriously use this, only thing is its starting to get cold here now.
        It was cold also when i did it , i just let the engine heated up and put heating on the car . turn it off and you still gets heat from the vents !

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
          Ok, first off, removed both front seats.

Cake.

Found $1 in change.

Vac'd it, made it look nice.

Took me almost 90 minutes to get them back in. That was 90 minutes AGO, and my fingers still hurt.

My carpet was dirty even under the seats. Im gonna replace that soon enought though. I forget where or who, but i wanna say NAiL05 found carpets for like $120 or $130, online.
          Thats not expensive man !

Comment

nice imma try that

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

Originally posted by illestatus View Post
              finally!!!!

At least your tan armrest is mounted.

Comment

I would do this to my car, I have the maroon carpet.. but it's 19 years old and missing some of the carpet threads.. I'll probably just buy black carpet from stock interiors.. unless someone knows of a better place to get brand new carpet molded to the cb for a better price?
                92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
                2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
                2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
                  I would do this to my car, I have the maroon carpet.. but it's 19 years old and missing some of the carpet threads.. I'll probably just buy black carpet from stock interiors.. unless someone knows of a better place to get brand new carpet molded to the cb for a better price?
                  Hm... thanks for mentioning StockInteriors. I too am looking for some other places to get carpeting from. I'd love to clean my ivory interior, but the floor carpeting is just so beat I hate that "cleaned old carpet" look as well.
                  1991 HONDA ACCORD EX COUPE
                  2014 Volvo XC70 T6 AWD ----- 2000 Honda Odyssey LX
                  2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S ------ 1994 Toyota Corolla DX
                  2001 Subaru Outback --------- 1990 Infiniti M30

Comment

Working...
                  X