No announcement yet.

INT: Acura Legend Seat Swap w/ Wiring Diagrams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If a black leather bench fits the coupe I'm game.

And you're welcome for the pic, I'm sure many CB7 tuners will do this mod in time.
    1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

alot of fronts but still no nice replacement backseats for the coupes =(

great DIY btw, very organized!

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
      I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Good DIY, would love to get my hands on a Vigor interior

CL front seats work too

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
          alot of fronts but still no nice replacement backseats for the coupes =(

great DIY btw, very organized!
          Thanks! Yeah the rear seats are a problem. I'd love to get more rear leg room in there too, but simply [and its not too simple] moving the rear seat back a couple inches would reduce head room drastically. Your head would be in the sun, too.

Then I was thinking about possibly getting a smaller fuel cell so I could lower the surface underneath the bench part of the rear seat and THEN sliding the whole seat surface back a couple inches. But then you'd probably feel like you're sitting in a pit in the backseat, so that's a fail too.

Then I was thinking about just making the car a four seater and using some form of modified front seats in the back. It'd be kinda cool, but I'd have to figure out a way to REALLY hack up the seats. The front seats are basically pedestals, since they're bolted directly to the floor, so I'd have to make them a heck of a lot lower to if they were going on top of the fuel cell.

Something like that would be perfect, taken from a CL.

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
          Good DIY, would love to get my hands on a Vigor interior

CL front seats work too
          Thanks as well.

I bet if you got CL seats, they'd almost always be in great shape. Might have to shell out a little more cash, though, I haven't seen anything newer than a CD in the junkyards for a LONG time.

Comment

cb seats arent as bad as my ej civic seats were. no lumbar support at all, made my back ache like crazy.

Getting stock seats seams like a hassle. in my next car, I plan on installing just one aftermarket sport seat which can look similar to stock.
            1993 Honda Accord EX-R Coupe Granada Black Pearl
            ///Alpine CDA-9847 Head Unit
            OBX Pedals, stock air box, Ebay headers, Stock dual tipped muffler. Emblems removed, grill chrome painted black.

1993 Kawasaki EX500 Flat Black. First Bike.

Comment

98 leathers from an accord fit perfect for the rears
              Summer 11' Big plans (Bodywork/paint/rims etc..) in Progress STAY TUNED

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Originally posted by Mjfan12 View Post
                cb seats arent as bad as my ej civic seats were. no lumbar support at all, made my back ache like crazy.

Getting stock seats seams like a hassle. in my next car, I plan on installing just one aftermarket sport seat which can look similar to stock.
                Getting stock seats can be a hassle, especially since older car seats are pretty much always going to be trashed. However if you do happen to come across old stock seats, the price is usually gonna be a heck of a lot lower than decent new sports seats.

Originally posted by GearBangnAccord View Post
                98 leathers from an accord fit perfect for the rears
                Do you know if that holds true for coupe models too?

Comment

a sport seat can be 200 bux which is more than used seats but its not the worst thing.

omp, corbeau, lesser known brands than sparco or momo.

Ones that can recline and are manually adjusted.
                  1993 Honda Accord EX-R Coupe Granada Black Pearl
                  ///Alpine CDA-9847 Head Unit
                  OBX Pedals, stock air box, Ebay headers, Stock dual tipped muffler. Emblems removed, grill chrome painted black.

1993 Kawasaki EX500 Flat Black. First Bike.

Comment

I have firebird seats, but I'm still considering the legend seats.

The legend seats are so much easier to install... it took be a whole day of drilling, measuring and welding to install these puppies!

Comment

Originally posted by Mjfan12 View Post
                      a sport seat can be 200 bux which is more than used seats but its not the worst thing.

omp, corbeau, lesser known brands than sparco or momo.

Ones that can recline and are manually adjusted.
                      I've noticed that often the REALLY off name brand seats are really uncomfortable. But as long as you can give 'em a try first, sounds like a good way to go.

Actually my friend and I need seats for our project CRX, we've been looking for used bucket seats. I haven't looked into OMP yet, I'll check that shortly.

Originally posted by marshallbuz View Post
                      I have firebird seats, but I'm still considering the legend seats.

The legend seats are so much easier to install... it took be a whole day of drilling, measuring and welding to install these puppies!

DANG!

Firebird seats.. that's kinda cool. AND you retained the powered safety belts. Plus 1 for that.

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
                      pics of seats?
                      Originally posted by TheNextEpisode View Post
                      At worst, I'll wait until the weekend when I can grab a fish-eye lens.

"At worst" happened, so I waited until today to use a fish-eye lens. Click the pics for larger versions.

That's the idea.

And yeah, passengers have a hard time getting out when I park in the garage.

Comment

Thanks, for the plus man. very much appreciated! yea that was no easy 2 hr job! but it was well worth it!

Comment

good diy nice job all you need is a legend coupe rear seat the same color

Comment

Originally posted by marshallbuz View Post
                            Thanks, for the plus man. very much appreciated! yea that was no easy 2 hr job! but it was well worth it!
                            haha I bet. That uniqueness is unbeatable.

Originally posted by wagonkid View Post
                            good diy nice job all you need is a legend coupe rear seat the same color
                            I am down, man. I'd love that.

Comment

I Have A Question...well This Might Be A Noob Question..but...would This Wiring Diagram Work With A 2007 Accord Seats?...cuhz I Have It In My Cb...but I Want The Motor Seat On The Driver Side To Work....or Is There Already A Diy For A 2007 Accord Seats...and If There Are..can Someone Please Direct Me To The Thread....thnx
                              BISIMOTO ENGINEERING:
                              The F-Series 304 stainless steel header will sell for $629
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...94#post2183094

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextEpisode View Post
                                Thanks! Yeah the rear seats are a problem. I'd love to get more rear leg room in there too, but simply [and its not too simple] moving the rear seat back a couple inches would reduce head room drastically. Your head would be in the sun, too.

Then I was thinking about possibly getting a smaller fuel cell so I could lower the surface underneath the bench part of the rear seat and THEN sliding the whole seat surface back a couple inches. But then you'd probably feel like you're sitting in a pit in the backseat, so that's a fail too.

Then I was thinking about just making the car a four seater and using some form of modified front seats in the back. It'd be kinda cool, but I'd have to figure out a way to REALLY hack up the seats. The front seats are basically pedestals, since they're bolted directly to the floor, so I'd have to make them a heck of a lot lower to if they were going on top of the fuel cell.

Something like that would be perfect, taken from a CL.

Thanks as well.

I bet if you got CL seats, they'd almost always be in great shape. Might have to shell out a little more cash, though, I haven't seen anything newer than a CD in the junkyards for a LONG time.
                                I see CLs in JYs now. I've seen stock CBs in the hood with CL interiors (1st AND 2nd gen, just the seats). car-parts.com + gas = ur friend

Originally posted by lordoja
                                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                                X