X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INT:DC Integra Bigger Clock Conversion

I recently swapped my Oem Dash Clock from my CB
    For a DC Integra Dash clock

I like The visibility of The Bigger numbers on the CB, With the White color of the DC integra with has skinny numbers

Tools
    Tiny Screwdriver

1 Get in your car and pull your clock out

2 Take the 4 Screw's off the back of each

3 take the motherboards and swap them (both LCD light up Green its a difference in the Filter color that changes things)

Put them back together and enjoy the Bigger clock with in the white Color

if you cant find a DC integra in your J.y with a clock still there Because there parts go quick

you can Easily use this and just find a way to swap the Green color filter on the front to something redish to get the (White) color

Originally posted by evil_demon_01
    Do it once, do it right.
    Saving a dollar is not worth risking a life.
    Missing My
    White -91 LX Sedan - leather converted
    Mulberry 91 EX Sedan

The project 92

This only works with jeco accord clocks ( came out of JHM Japanese made cb7s ) because the internals are the same as the integra clock. I've had this mod for like 2 years lol

Comment

Some pictures would be nice
      One Day At A Time
      "Honda Connaisseur"
      1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
      1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
      1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
      1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
      1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
      1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
      Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
      Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

also, if you like the font of the DC, but want to keep the blue-green color to match with the rest of the interior, you can swap the front of the accord clock onto the integra clock. I opted for that method, since the font size would match my integra stereo, but the lighting would match the rest of my lights (except the integra radio)

I've noticed that the integra clock font is clearer as well. The accord font, although bigger, is blurrier than the integra clock. I realized this when I sat in my friends CB and looked at his clock and noticed a big difference.
        blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Working...
        X