Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look in my members ride thread for close up pics of mine

Comment

no more response's? come on iv got my bar but im waiting for the correct answer on mounting this

do i need a longer bolt that connects to the seatbelt holder?

Comment

HERES BETTER PICS I DID IT FORMYSELF!!!

Comment

good work, I think i'm just going to cut around where my seatbelt goes into the panel. instead of taking it off.

Thanks for the pics!

Comment

no problem... and for those who say it doesnt make a difference, i can diffenatly feel it more in the rear now. and yes i already had a rear strut bar

Comment

ehh its your life, actually the life of your passengers

Comment

if you were really bent on making the bar safe, you could just buy some foam padding from home depot or some place online and wrap it like some of the guys with cages in their cars do.

Comment

would totally kill the nice look of the CF bar i got, but im not tooo worried i rarly have people in the back anyways.

Comment

lol CF bar, for something that weighs less than a pound already.

whatever floats your boat ;p

i think i'm going to get a black foam or something.

Comment

it just has a carbon fiber finish, the bar isnt actually carbon fiber

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                        if you were really bent on making the bar safe, you could just buy some foam padding from home depot or some place online and wrap it like some of the guys with cages in their cars do.

dude i was at a pool party and we made a beer bong out of one of those noodles it was fucking sweet
                        ]

Comment

do these get in your line of sight from rearview mirror?
                          Post count is not = to experience rating

F22B DOHC

Comment

no , depends how you have your mirror set up i guess, but for me, and how i sit i dont see it at all. unless i look into the bottom of the mirror, but even then its not in the way..

i think it really looks HOT in the back . it stands out big time.

Comment

Originally posted by 1loudaccord
                              no , depends how you have your mirror set up i guess, but for me, and how i sit i dont see it at all. unless i look into the bottom of the mirror, but even then its not in the way..

i think it really looks HOT in the back . it stands out big time.
                              hey, can you measure where the bolt is on the pillar panel.

Like measurements from the bottom and measurements from the side to the bolt, so I can just use a hole maker on my drill instead of having a big square hole.

Comment

thats cool stuff

and for the record, ive had sex with 3 diff girls in my car so far

its very good for sex lol

Member Ride Facebook
                                XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                                SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                                For Sale Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X