No announcement yet.

INT: white light up clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used a stubby flat head and it worked just fine.
    (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
    Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
    My (old) Ride

Comment

pretty cool mod and very easy.. just be careful when removing the clock don't damage the dash (take your time).
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Just a note, not all the 94-01 integra clock have the same number size. I don't know which year or model that came with the big size or small, but my brother's 94 integra clock number size are big one. So I'm assuming that the 98-01 have the small size.

Comment

i dunno bout numbers now but i just got my clock in...the ITR and im about to install it tomorrow! Ill post some pics to add to the mayhem

Comment

Thats my clock!

Comment

See..i just replaced mine with OEM but i want white or amber...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                See..i just replaced mine with OEM but i want white or amber...
                Id suggest amber...it seems to blend flawlessly with the OEM leds in the cluster and such...and the red in the A/C section....white looks good but the red stands out more i think(amber). passwordjdm has em or look around on here. Ebay has them from time to time.

Comment

Im right now looking for a Integra type r clock they light up amber

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                    i made that dent by prying to deep into the dash. pry on the lip of the clock and pull in tandom with your fingers to avoid breaking anything. later.
                    I couldn't agree more w/ this, I put a large dull putty knife on the dash for the screw-driver to pry against, just so I wouldn't be prying right off the dash itself! When putting the clock back in, I like to "prebend" the left tab so it comes out much easier. I can actually take my clock out by hand w/o tools!

Also, I have a 98 Integra clock and the numbers on the case are very small and the digital #'s are brighter and more sharp than the 94-97 clocks.

Dan

Comment

Im going to have to do this one of these days. Looks easy.

97% Stock
                      Check Out My Cb7

Comment

so we get any clocks from a 94-01 teg???

or just 97-01??

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
                          so we get any clocks from a 94-01 teg???
                          or just 97-01??
                          From any DC/DB teg (94-01) but the 98+ clocks w/ the small white #'s on the case seem to be clearer and brighter.

Comment

Working...
                          X