No announcement yet.

INT: Front Seats Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice job. Yeah, it's simple, but I like it! There are some things that people could use a little help with... Things that aren't hard, but a little guidance can make them that much easier.

Removing a seat or two is a great way to reduce weight for the track! Does anyone know the weight of the passenger seat?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
      Does anyone know the weight of the passenger seat?
      I removed all my seats and stuff and weighted them individually on a scale, the passenger's side seat from my '91 EX is 44 lbs.
      1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - The new project
      1991 Honda Accord - Point A to point B car
      2006 Kawasaki Z1000 - The toy

Comment

cool..ima exhange in leather soon.

MY 1n2 CB7

Comment

for this DIY. I was looking for this exact info. Big thanks for the clear pictures, that is something often lacking in DIY guides.
          - Ghosty
          WTB: MAP sensor (2+bar), IAT sensor, ECU & dizzy harness plugs... PM me!
          FS: coupe window rain guards, f22a6 intake & ex mani, cams, PT6 ECU, valve cover, dizzy caps, OEM fogs... PM me!

Comment

this is great diy for people that dont know helps everyone out how to install and removing without messsng up diy like this are great keep them coming, differn people have differnt skills on what they can and cant do easy might be hard for some and hard might be easy for other, great diy

(\__/)
            (O.o )
            (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

Good job. Being easy doesn't mean that everybody knows it. U had to be taught that 2 + 2 = 4. guess what it easy!!! I appreciate ur time and dedication for putting this thread. Good job again!!!

Na Lobi Bien Mua Café Mua Café Oyo Na Meli Elingi Ko Bima. J'aime les Madesu ya Mpembe que du Poulet!!!

Comment

Xcellent !!!!!!!!

Just what I was lookin for .. thanks M3kamikaze

A Hui Hou !!!
                Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Slateboy
                  No offense to the author. I just think we need to keep DIY's to difficult projects, and custom fabrication. Just my two cents though.
                  it's easy to link someone to this if they have a question about seat removal. later.
                  Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
                  X