X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTRON
    replied
    Originally posted by lbus9168 View Post
    Probably not, why dont you do it, follow the instructions, and insert your own photos to help?
    Because I have no idea how to do it

Leave a comment:

• lbus9168
    replied
    Originally posted by GTRON View Post
    Is it possible to get the pictures back up?
    Probably not, why dont you do it, follow the instructions, and insert your own photos to help?

Leave a comment:

• GTRON
    replied
    Pictures?

Is it possible to get the pictures back up?

Leave a comment:

• StreetNewb
    replied
    lol yeah aligning that bolt is a fricken pain. what i did was get it as aligned as i could and took hammer and smashed the other side of the bolt (was kind of pissed off at this point) and it finally met the threading and it screwed in lol
    Last edited by StreetNewb; 08-27-2010, 11:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• skilzz
    replied
    Originally posted by ikayto View Post
    19.) Get back down out of the car and line up the last bolt into place. You may need to use that second jack again to push it to place in order to line up the holes.

YOU WILL DEFINITELY NEED TO DO THIS.

f22aacoordturbo and davids92accord tried to do this without the extra jack and it wouldnt line up at all till we used another jack!

good luck!
    anyone know how far i have to raise the suspension to get the bolt to line up

Leave a comment:

• skilzz
    replied
    ok i cant get the rear struts back in.spent a total of 4 hrs trying to then gave up. the big problem is i cant get the lower bolt to go all the way through. its hard to explain.but it just wont line up no matter wat. im about to remove the entire rear suspension, trailing arm and all,just to get the damn bolt in. fuck my life.

Leave a comment:

• skilzz
    replied
    dear god i took out a rear lower strut bolt on accident and spent all of thursday trying to get it in. so now the car is on jackstands till the springs come in for me to change em. and the other bolt broke off(like i expected it to) so gotta bust out the torch when that time comes

Leave a comment:

• 530drivercb7
    replied
    i found this video and it shows how to take the Struts out. hope it helps someone this guy have lot of videos on CB7 too.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce5c6eUPW4s
    Last edited by 530drivercb7; 06-18-2010, 03:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TheChosenOne
    replied
    These bottom rear bolts are some bitches. I'm taking a kush break.

Leave a comment:

• esskater892
    replied
    finished my install and i owned that shit! haha i slammed the hell out of it.

Leave a comment:

• esskater892
    replied
    awesome thread .. about to install my set up now!

Leave a comment:

• npor
    replied
    OG thread wins. I remember using this thread.

Leave a comment:

• WiKKeDV16
    replied
    This thread is so OG its not even funny..hahaha..

Leave a comment:

• bowzil
    replied
    Originally posted by accordztech View Post
    i did mine with no issues...i kick the bottom part inwards and then pull it out.

i dont remember but is there a fork that bolts to the lower of the strut asymbly like the fronts? cause if so then u can unbolt that, then shove it out.

i did my dads accord the same way.
    no fork for the rear one, I just installed the rear passenger side shock + coilover. And I was right about the length of the shock, my SM4 strut is longer approx 10cm than the apexi. As you can see from the pictures below. The diameter of the shock also different, the diameter of the apexi shock is approx 42mm or 46mm.

Leave a comment:

• accordztech
    replied
    i did mine with no issues...i kick the bottom part inwards and then pull it out.

i dont remember but is there a fork that bolts to the lower of the strut asymbly like the fronts? cause if so then u can unbolt that, then shove it out.

i did my dads accord the same way.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X