Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
    I'm sorry , this is a great DIY for the the... ghetto

like flateline said , chew out a few $$ and get a lifetime align ,it later pays for itself

, car might drive straight when the probability is that your still losing a few thousand miles on the tires every year

surely but slowly , you tires will wear out from the inside - out
    spelling? WTF is a flate?

Comment

i TOTALLY support an actual alignment done on a alignment machine(i get them free regardless), but when someone has a question it is my duty to supply the answer if i have one.
      [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
        spelling? WTF is a flate?
        my bad...

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
        -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

no pics no point
          ____

Comment

I'm sorry , this is a great DIY for the the... ghetto

like flateline said , chew out a few $$ and get a lifetime align ,it later pays for itself

, car might drive straight when the probability is that your still losing a few thousand miles on the tires every year

surely but slowly , you tires will wear out from the inside - out
            its only temporary man for people who replace the balljoints and have critical out of alignment issues

Comment

my bad...
              no biggie just playin. but if you do it again.......

but yes, if you can spend money on anything else, then you can skip a part and get aligned. worst case, if you don't have the $150 for the lifetime, suck it up and pay the ~$50 for it.

Comment

As long as it is a temporary thing i say go with it. I don't know about the rest of you guys but I don't really have time to wait around for an alignment. I'm one of the lucky ones. I drop off my car around the corner from the shop where I work and they call me when its done. go with it man.

click to see my ride
                click to check out my bb6 dash swap

Comment

If ur lowered wont the fender stick out past where the wheels are

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                    If ur lowered wont the fender stick out past where the wheels are
                    ....This is soo f-in off topic....but..dude your car is looking like a poor mans dog on three legs, get that swap DONE lol

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121793

Comment

Originally posted by Ont1992ADL View Post
                      ....This is soo f-in off topic....but..dude your car is looking like a poor mans dog on three legs, get that swap DONE lol

LOL thats a good 1

Comment

My car is lowered with skunk2 struts and springs. And i have the new cambers and ball joints. Now my car pulls to the left real bad and i need an alignment. Firestone wont do it because i dont know my numbers? whatever that means. So should i do this?

Comment

i think its a great post ....but if it had pics it would be better....so post pics please

Comment

Anyone who knows how to do a proper alighnment will tell you this is a waste of time.. Fork out the 100bucks and getbit done right.
                            wat?

Comment

Working...
                            X