SUSP : Accord CB7 & CD5 Shock and Spring Install and Tutorial Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUSP : Accord CB7 & CD5 Shock and Spring Install and Tutorial Video

This is a good DIY for those in need for lowering or installing new shocks etc for the CB7 or CD5.

nice
    1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

Definitely a good video. This guy knows what he's talking about.

He sounds like Maple.

It makes me laugh when I read the comments... "will Civic and Integra stuff work?"
      Why do all the kiddies today want to put the wrong suspension parts on their cars?

Comment

^^^ Because they want to go cheap

Comment

Hey Deev, should I move this to the "DIY" section???....

Comment

Moved. "Video" added to the title as well.

If you didn't make that video, you might want to edit your first post saying so... or people who find this in the future are going to be bombarding you with questions!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              Moved. "Video" added to the title as well.

If you didn't make that video, you might want to edit your first post saying so... or people who find this in the future are going to be bombarding you with questions!
              Thanks alot Deev!!!

Comment

Working...
              X