No announcement yet.

SUSP : Rear 5-Lug Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately i'm still unable to complete the swap! all my part #s are correct, and all parts are OE honda. I've even tried a aftermarket itr rotor but i'm still having the same problem ( The hub is too large for the rotor)..... Does Anyone else have a suggestion ??

Comment

RockAuto lists the specs for both the '97-'01 Integra Type-R rear rotors and the '98-'02 Accord V6 rear rotors as the same part number.
      Last edited by Jarrett; 10-03-2014, 08:03 AM.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

@ jarrett / so from what your saying , accord v6 rotors aren't going to work either

Comment

I have '98-'02 Accord V6 rotors and they fit on the Prelude hubs just fine.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

are you using OE or aftermarket parts ?
            Its great to speak to someone that has already done it

Comment

Since the pictures don't work and I see people asking, this is the race busted lx was talking about that you have to remove on the rear:

I just sprayed pb blaster around the back and front and let it sit for a couple minutes, then took a small crowbar and knocked it loose. Hope this helps people
              ~Nick~
              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

You must grind the hub to make the rotor fit on certain company, because the rotor is not machined the same on every company : here:

[

If it can help someone in his driveway, crying about live its unfair ����

you can do it!
                Last edited by DragonEye; 09-28-2019, 02:05 PM.
                My Ride Thread
                The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
                Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

Working...
                X