• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotboxnaccord
    replied
    Originally posted by jimy View Post
    I believe it came from a 98+ accord.
    thats pretty kewl!!! wounder how he did that....

Leave a comment:

• jimy
    replied
    I believe it came from a 98+ accord.

Leave a comment:

• The G-Man
    replied
    Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
    a pic of the finished product
    Why didn't anyone comment on this before?

Why and where did this 5 lug rear drum come from Bobby?

Leave a comment:

• jimy
    replied
    Just take a flat head and pry it foward but with out any pictures of how it really is, it'll be hard for members to help. Pictures help with everything.

Leave a comment:

• hotboxnaccord
    replied
    Pictures? Usually when you take out your stock bearing, It leaves a ring in the back of the spindal. You'll have to take that out also.
    how do i do that? i wish i took some pics of it by my phone was dead idk it was like even with the spindle it was like knoking evenly

Leave a comment:

• jimy
    replied
    Originally posted by hotboxnaccord View Post
    so im having trouble with the rear i got these hub bearings and they dont even fit on the rear.....the accord bearing slides rite on an rite off but the prelude ones dont even fit its like if the spindle is a few mm to small can any one help me out?
    Pictures? Usually when you take out your stock bearing, It leaves a ring in the back of the spindal. You'll have to take that out also.

Leave a comment:

• hotboxnaccord
    replied
    any help?

Leave a comment:

• hotboxnaccord
    replied
    so im having trouble with the rear i got these hub bearings and they dont even fit on the rear.....the accord bearing slides rite on an rite off but the prelude ones dont even fit its like if the spindle is a few mm to small can any one help me out?

Leave a comment:

• excalibur02
    replied
    Again if itr rotors don't fit...

Read post 81.

It helps to read again..

Leave a comment:

• hotboxnaccord
    replied
    so like where did guys get rear rotors at what store did u get them at? my buddy has stock type r rotors an they dont fit my rear bearings

Leave a comment:

• bobbycos
    replied
    a pic of the finished product

Leave a comment:

• bobbycos
    replied
    Originally posted by da9b16 View Post
    actually yes you can- just need to use a cb rear hub nut or a da/dc/ek/eg front cv axle nut-

Does not stake MUCH of it.... but I used a little lock tite red and staked a piece of it.... has not budged. OH and was it just me or was this a delayed answer?
    i reused my cb nuts and all was fine on my conversion

Leave a comment:

• da9b16
    replied
    You cant stake the preludes either. I have the prelude rear nuts,its wider so you don't have to use that washer but it still doesn't allow you to screw down the nut all the way down to stake it.
    actually yes you can- just need to use a cb rear hub nut or a da/dc/ek/eg front cv axle nut-

Does not stake MUCH of it.... but I used a little lock tite red and staked a piece of it.... has not budged. OH and was it just me or was this a delayed answer?

Leave a comment:

• RUBIO123RD
    replied
    Nice

Leave a comment:

• gloryaccordy
    replied
    You cant stake the preludes either. I have the prelude rear nuts,its wider so you don't have to use that washer but it still doesn't allow you to screw down the nut all the way down to stake it.
    Ah well fuck that then.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X