Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BustedLX
    replied
    Man I can't believe this thread still survives. Sorry that the pix died so long ago, I lost them and have never been able to recover them :-( I really wanted them too just for the sentimental value. Regardless, Happy Holidays to everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Originally posted by MansuAccord View Post
    Sorry to bump this thread, but noticed for Wagons they say the conversion won't work unless I have Rear knuckle/spindle off a 90-93 coupe/sedan with rear disc because the wagon rear spindles are different in size or something?
    Correct. Wagons were heavier and had beefier parts including rear disc w/ larger rotors etc.

Leave a comment:

• MansuAccord
    replied
    Sorry to bump this thread, but noticed for Wagons they say the conversion won't work unless I have Rear knuckle/spindle off a 90-93 coupe/sedan with rear disc because the wagon rear spindles are different in size or something?

Leave a comment:

• DragonEye
    replied
    You must grind the hub to make the rotor fit on certain company, because the rotor is not machined the same on every company : here:

[

If it can help someone in his driveway, crying about live its unfair ����

you can do it!
    Last edited by DragonEye; 09-28-2019, 02:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    Since the pictures don't work and I see people asking, this is the race busted lx was talking about that you have to remove on the rear:

I just sprayed pb blaster around the back and front and let it sit for a couple minutes, then took a small crowbar and knocked it loose. Hope this helps people

Leave a comment:

• cbr-dee
    replied
    are you using OE or aftermarket parts ?
    Its great to speak to someone that has already done it

Leave a comment:

• Jarrett
    replied
    I have '98-'02 Accord V6 rotors and they fit on the Prelude hubs just fine.

Leave a comment:

• cbr-dee
    replied
    @ jarrett / so from what your saying , accord v6 rotors aren't going to work either

Leave a comment:

• Jarrett
    replied
    RockAuto lists the specs for both the '97-'01 Integra Type-R rear rotors and the '98-'02 Accord V6 rear rotors as the same part number.
    Last edited by Jarrett; 10-03-2014, 08:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• cbr-dee
    replied
    Unfortunately i'm still unable to complete the swap! all my part #s are correct, and all parts are OE honda. I've even tried a aftermarket itr rotor but i'm still having the same problem ( The hub is too large for the rotor)..... Does Anyone else have a suggestion ??

Leave a comment:

• cbr-dee
    replied
    I hope your suggestion works, thanks for the quick reply.

Leave a comment:

• Davids92Accord
    replied
    people who used OEM parts usually got them from a parts Honda prelude they found. The majority of people including myself just bought the parts from an auto parts store and had no issue at all.

The part numbers you have are correct but It seems there must of been a mistake on the labeling of those from the manufacturer . My suggestion to you is go to an auto parts store and buy an aftermarket one from there and see if you still have that same issue.

Leave a comment:

• cbr-dee
    replied
    97-01 Honda Prelude rear hub and bearing assembly
    Part number: 42200-S30-C51 and 97-01 Acura Integra Type-R rear rotors
    Part Number: 42510-ST7-R00 ( Do not fit ) !!! The hub is too large for the Type -R rotor. Did anyone here, actually buy oem honda parts??? Are there any solid answers on how to fix this ??? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Cb_JoeyG
    replied
    Got (what i thought was) all my parts, And just went to put it all back together but i dont have the Lude spindle nut! Guarentee ill have to order it too dammit!

Leave a comment:

• esskater892
    replied
    whats up with the pictures?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X