SUSP: Poly end links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUSP: Poly end links

This is NOT a step by step, because it is literally two bolts. Cheaper than stock replacements, work much better than the disintegrated rubber ones, last forever. Yeah, the axle got swapped today as well. Damn boots!

I paid $22CDN @ Canadian Tire.

The ugly...

The Pretty!

Slathered some grease on them as I installed....a nice difference in initial turn in for a bargain price.

Mine didn't come with instructions, so I'm a little unsure of how much to tighten. I've emailed ES, and will post back once I get a response.
    Last edited by SteveB; 03-25-2005, 09:02 PM.
    2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
    Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
    1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

that's sweet man, makes me wanna do it
    ~~~~~~~~~~1991 ExR alb F22a6~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

yours was pretty worn anyways.

anyways i heard that those polys squeek or you can feel everything on the road, thats suspension bushing wise....but since this one is an end link, did you notice any difference in ride at all? please elaborate.

cause im replacing my lower arm bushings soon cause they are making these ugly noises and i might as well do what you are doing as well...plus i can get a nice price at my work =)
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

oh what model number for the part did you use as well?
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
          anyways i heard that those polys squeek or you can feel everything on the road, thats suspension bushing wise....but since this one is an end link, did you notice any difference in ride at all? please elaborate.
          .later.
          Last edited by TypeG; 11-16-2005, 03:35 AM.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

wow, i definatly want to hear some feedback. I need to start re-vamping my suspension before i drop it.
            --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

yes, part# please cause i swear i keep seeing those same links at pep boys.
              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Cool, I might do this sometime soon, Also, is there any other bushings that can be replaced in the suspension that are somewhat easy to do like this one?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Yeah i got some OEM one's and I counted get the bolt to reach the nut. So i only did one side. I don't even think i installed them right. But im gonna take a look this weekend

Comment

Working...
                  X