No announcement yet.

This was heartbreaking....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u know u still coulda gotten more parts off it... u coulda made more money off that car. sad to me . it is. i cant bare to see things like that. that trunk looks to be ok in the pics why didnt u take that and the hubcaps,doors,glass.?
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi
      u know u still coulda gotten more parts off it... u coulda made more money off that car. sad to me . it is. i cant bare to see things like that. that trunk looks to be ok in the pics why didnt u take that and the hubcaps,doors,glass.?
      x2 + fender

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
      Originally posted by deevergote.
      But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

I feel the same way..you should've seen the state I was in when I had to give up my car to a local wrecking yard. The car may have been crap but it was still my first car..and I had been through so much with it.

I found it a year later almost completely destroyed...mold had grown in some places the seats were well on their way in the deterioration wise...and yeah the body was in complete cancer.

I have my 1994 now and theres not a chance in hell I'll ever give up on this car. I told myself that when I first bought her from a private sale last July..and already I have a 5 lug conversion pretty much ready to be put in, interior swap is planned for the summer and an h22 is possibly going to be residing in the engine bay pretty soon.

So in a way..the loss of my first car was pretty hard on me but with this current car I own..I'll never part with her.

I'm an old school Honda guy at heart.. 1990-95s are by far my favorite years of the Accord model line. 1996-97..aren't so much possibly because of the rear end face lift..which to me doesn't look right.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by tommi
          He's a good guy. He was willing to hook the locals up by giving away parts off his car if needed. But then his car was also at a temporary storage at a friends place. I asked him the same thing but time and work decreases time. I helped him take some parts apart he needed for his other car.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I actually have a similar story, only I had to trade my CB7 in which really made me want to flip out (family decision, which made me even more upset). My first CB7 was a 1991 Accord SE w/ sunroof, beige leather interior, aftermarket CD player, 17-spoke wheels (whick I still have) and blue flamed floormats and steering wheel cover. I loved that car so much since it was my first, but not my last. The only thing is that my colbalt blue CB7 I have now will stay with me this time until it dies on me, which will never be anytime soon.

~DirtySouthHonda

Comment

yeah that is sad but nothing to cry over....thats what i'm gonna do with my cb7 if the guy who brought doesn't come and get the damn title.....lol...

Comment

oh man.....if that was my cb i would

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

believe me, I did cry at the salvage yard. it was one of the hardest things I have done. by the way, sry I have been away for awhile. I am in the process of moving and getting to my computer is rare for now. as far as charging for the parts I wasn't worried about the money. it may make me sound stupid but if those parts helped you out nelson I am happy. I do have some stuff left over. switches and door panels and some small stuff. lemme know if you guys need something. thanx guys for the help and support. later.

she is down....but definately not out

Comment

that'll buff right out

no
                    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                    $30 HID kits here Thread
                    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur
                      that'll buff right out
                      ^lol

thats where my 4 door went when i bought my coupe
                      Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                      -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

i needed fenders too! and both of those look great!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Working...
                        X