X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

az kiwanis park meet pics

Enjoy!
    Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
    Looks like we had a semi-decent turnout, I counted about 12-13 CBs with a few other cars into the mix.

^^Mychal's Subaru....all the way from Wyoming!

^John's CB wagon (dooey52)

^^My CB7 after I gave it a much needed wash this morning

^^^Factory Gold package including the wheels!

^^^SOOOO desperately want his wheels, man thats my next addition, some Work Meister or SSR wheels with a killer lip

Click picture to see my mrt
    Instagram: sikz6

More...
    Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post

^^^half the meet

And this is what we had to eat! SO Delicious

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
    sorry i forgot my camera, so these are what i got with my cell phone.

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post

Originally posted by thepowderblue View Post
    Well everyone else took some good pix so I dont need to all of mine but this is it
    Originally posted by sn000t View Post

Last edited by sikz6; 08-03-2011, 12:05 AM.

Comment

More....
      Originally posted by sn000t View Post

Pics by snoot, Losiracer, myself, almostjdm and i think one from thepowderblue
      Last edited by sikz6; 08-03-2011, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Very very nice
        Pretty good turn out

Could this possably be an annual thing...?

as soon as Imove theres an AZ meet..

Comment

Originally posted by jdmstylz24 View Post
          Very very nice
          Pretty good turn out

Could this possably be an annual thing...?

as soon as Imove theres an AZ meet..
          Possibly. I would like it to be, but due to recent events that might not happen. These meets are set up to be a good time, but some people don't realize that.

Comment

Possibly. I would like it to be, but due to recent events that might not happen. These meets are set up to be a good time, but some people don't realize that.
            Don't let one person ruin it for everyone else, besides I did not get to go or take my car so there better be another one. OR ELSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

Comment

Yeah the only thing you can do is set it up and enjoy it I mean whatever happens happens good or bad...

The meet could grow and be better each year.. and so on.... I think you should keep going with it...

Comment

Originally posted by Lakersfan24 View Post
                Don't let one person ruin it for everyone else, besides I did not get to go or take my car so there better be another one. OR ELSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol
                I know, but there's no need for that kind of crap.
                Like i said, i definitely would like to. So we'll see.
                Yeah the only thing you can do is set it up and enjoy it I mean whatever happens happens good or bad...

The meet could grow and be better each year.. and so on.... I think you should keep going with it...
                Yeah, i think it would and it was a good meet. Just people get their panties in a bunch if you remotely/vaguely made a comment that isn't positive about their car.

Comment

looks like a good time.

i found the wheels on the gold package cb interesting. were they chrome with gold accents, chrome, or fully gold plated? kind of hard to tell.

whatever yellow fogs (prelude?) that black accord had looked like they belong there. more people should put them on a 92-93 bumper.

good pics too. later.
                  Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Great pics guys and some good looking cars too..
                    But I gotta give it up to my fav of the bunch, the CD

Comment

Originally posted by Lakersfan24 View Post
                      X2

Nice pics snoot. I regret not going after seeing the pics.

It would be awesome if this became an annual meet say in october, that would be the shit!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                        looks like a good time.

i found the wheels on the gold package cb interesting. were they chrome with gold accents, chrome, or fully gold plated? kind of hard to tell.

whatever yellow fogs (prelude?) that black accord had looked like they belong there. more people should put them on a 92-93 bumper.

good pics too. later.
                        from what i saw they were fully gold plated, but was coming off. I didn't get too good of a look before he took off.
                        Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post
                        Great pics guys and some good looking cars too..
                        But I gotta give it up to my fav of the bunch, the CD
                        I'm with you, the cd was my favorite. SO clean. The owner was pretty cool too.
                        Originally posted by 904dr View Post
                        X2

Nice pics snoot. I regret not going after seeing the pics.

It would be awesome if this became an annual meet say in october, that would be the shit!!!
                        yeah october/november time frame probably.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                          looks like a good time.

good pics too. later.
                          I saw the rims.

They are factory painted bright gold and he polished them out.

All the years that I was working for Honda I never saw them painted before unless they where done at the dealership it was bought at which is most likely.

Either way they looked good and different.
                          Bought from: Jack_Lee, Hondaguy1212, cb7dazz, dannyd, frootloops, ncoutlaw, busak87, Losiracer2, KeeleDesign, 1993ACCORDMAN, gdout90accord, sikz6, Type_G

Sold to: 1993haccord, samrjr0044, blk91coupe

Comment

Yeah, i think it would and it was a good meet. Just people get their panties in a bunch if you remotely/vaguely made a comment that isn't positive about their car.
                            If you think it was a good meet then "Job well done" make plans for the future We need more accord meets around

people are just people we're all different

Comment

If you think it was a good meet then "Job well done" make plans for the future We need more accord meets around

people are just people we're all different
                              I know, that's why i wanted to get the ball rolling again for phoenix. We haven't had much going for us accords in ages, the scene is mostly overrun by civics and integras. Much like everywhere else. We'll see, maybe in like 6 months i'll set up another one. It's too hot for another one right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X