No announcement yet.

CB7 from USDM jam in Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can hate all you want on the slicks not seeing a track, but that cb is fucking hot....with the exception of the missing grill lol.

It's so funny, how when they mimic us, its still better then we do it ROFL.

Comment

someone know what is the brand and the model of the wheels in this black cb? i really love the style these wheels give to that cb.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
        You can hate all you want on the slicks not seeing a track, but that cb is fucking hot....with the exception of the missing grill lol.

They go all the way + dont cheap out........

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Pic from the homie Shota's facebook. And the black has a h22 in it.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Cleaaaan makes me want a white cb.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Those cbs are giving me the worst case of the drools right now. So sexy.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

I really like the black cb the white one is ok.

02 Crv
                02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

I think the black cb had a red rising sun on it at one point. And was featured in speedhunters. Can't seem to find the link...
                  "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

I know the one you're talking about, it had a rusted fender with a black rising sun on it, red gt3's, and black headlight covers. I have the picture of it saved, but like you i can't seem to find it on SH or anywhere.

02 Crv
                    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                    Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

someone know what is this type of wheels on the black accord?

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteShift View Post
                        someone know what is this type of wheels on the black accord?
                        Volk TE37V

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
                          I think the black cb had a red rising sun on it at one point. And was featured in speedhunters. Can't seem to find the link...
                          It is I just seen the pic the other day lol.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                            i would disagree... i think a lot of the more popular builds in the USA have far surpassed whats been done in japan.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                            The Chronicles.

Comment

the black one is bad ass.......

Comment

Whoaaaaa. Love the white coupe. Not crazy about the wheel choice though.

Black one is just badass.

Comment

Working...
                                X