Stock F22 CB 1/4 Mile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock F22 CB 1/4 Mile.

Found this on another forum from a post last updated in 2003!

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13570900827542

16.15 If I’m seeing that correctly. That’s pretty good. Must have been some good driving involved!

Just for the record there isn’t much of a need to burn out on street tires. Actually at the strip I go to people with street tires are told to drive around the water. Street tires will hold the water and leave it at the line where everyone else takes off at. I didn’t see any water in that video, I’m just saying.

Comment

You made my windows media player open! Haven't used that thing in years!
      "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
        haha me too.

good run though.
        <-- MRT

Comment

I actually just found out that my ZX6R will run low 11s in the 1/4. I cant wait until summer! Ive got some mods lined up and Im going to see If I can get into the 10s!

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
            I told you this video was old!

Comment

might explain why I was racing a RSX and not losing a few nights ago

Comment

Originally posted by 8ball View Post
                might explain why I was racing a RSX and not losing a few nights ago
                16sec quarter mile explains that how?

02 Crv
                02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

A Type S only runs from 14.8-15.1 so its possible for a stock CB to be faster than a base model.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                    A Type S only runs from 14.8-15.1 so its possible for a stock CB to be faster than a base model.
                    IDK if it was base I seriously thought it had 6 gears cause I heard his engine make a noise like 3 times. I figured either vtec or switching gears?

maybe he was in a base rsx idk when I rolled my window to ask him what he was running at the light after the race; he just stared at me and raced off.

Im sure he was just a shitty driver. I think Im a pretty good driver. but only one way to tell is going to the track!

Comment

16.1 is impressive for a cb never seen a stock or bolt on cb come close, most are mid 16's with a good driver. Still 16 is slow no matter how you slice it many cars will run better due to power to weight and gearing. The F has potential i love it but paired with the heavyweight and highway gearing in stock form it's slow, it's sad no one besides a select few try to build them out of the normal bolt ons.

02 Crv
                      02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                      92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.

Comment

stock accords run 17's. mine ran a 17.7 with a cat back and an intake.
                        COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by 8ball View Post
                          IDK if it was base I seriously thought it had 6 gears cause I heard his engine make a noise like 3 times. I figured either vtec or switching gears?

maybe he was in a base rsx idk when I rolled my window to ask him what he was running at the light after the race; he just stared at me and raced off.

Im sure he was just a shitty driver. I think Im a pretty good driver. but only one way to tell is going to the track!
                          TAMPA raced a guy and in a base RSX on an abanded road the other day. He said it was neck and neck all the way to 90mph where they shut down.

TAMPAs CB is blown up to high hell though. It smokes worse than a simi. But its still got plenty of power. Somehow.

Comment

Common 16 and 17 second cars, that's why i laugh at some of these "Will i win" type threads. Not many of hondas sportier car's was quick back then let alone the accord or in today's times.

02 Crv

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                              TAMPA raced a guy and in a base RSX on an abanded road the other day. He said it was neck and neck all the way to 90mph where they shut down.

TAMPAs CB is blown up to high hell though. It smokes worse than a simi. But its still got plenty of power. Somehow.

When some one said they ran a 150 shot on a stock F22A a long time ago on this forum no one believed them. Now come to find out, the F22A can take a 100shot like a champ.

Comment

Working...
                              X