• Show
Clear All

Whos Vid. Is This?

I found this Video on YouTube.com...

Does it belong to anyone here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhIDRvGUkjc&search=jim

dunno who's vid it is... but I recognize J-specCb4's car in the lineup

Comment

i recognize the grill on the 4th one down...the 5th or 6th one looks familiar too, think that ones j-specs..

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

that race in the end was defenetely a h22 cb7 sounds exactly like mine. cool clip

Comment

Originally posted by aznpnoyracer
          that race in the end was defenetely a h22 cb7 sounds exactly like mine. cool clip
          it most definately could NOT have been a cb7 due to the rear window, now what u could be almost positive about is that it was a vtec CRX killing j-spec, which isnt even a fair race to begin with.

-sean
          Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
          Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

that vtec kicked in hard at the end

Comment

Originally posted by aznpnoyracer

not sure what kinda H22 you have, but that doesnt sound like one to me. H22s have a VERY distinct tone, very different from other VTEC setups. Sounded like a B series to me.....

and were they even racing??? kinda looked like a downshift-fly-by move to me....

Sean
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

that first car you see is nightmonkey's crx with a b16.

thats nightmonkey's video.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

lol..he shows the cb7's getting smoked by the crx @ the end..

Comment

lol yeah that vtec kicking in at the end was definately a b series crx
                    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                    Project 240SX
                    Originally posted by chillin943
                    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

yeah and thats my cb7 at the end of the video however he took that video on some homo shit i wasnt even on the throttle... not that it would have mattered but it sure would have looked different

"Tucking tires and wires."
                      The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
                        yeah and thats my cb7 at the end of the video however he took that video on some homo shit i wasnt even on the throttle... not that it would have mattered but it sure would have looked different

LOL! thats what i was saying, didnt look like u were even racing.....
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Haha, Chris called it. That's my video, and the race at the end wasn't really fair. If that was an H22 Accord I probably would have went down another gear

Here's a few of my other videos I've had for awhile that I recently uploaded.

Old Compilation with some bad races:
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW42popAoFM

New video of me vs. a modded SRT-4 (i/e and some other stuff):
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8On96f17inQ

Comment

Working...
                          X