Clear All

Indoor racing.... Check it out

What you guys think???

http://site.dragtag.com.au/
    Accord Of The Month January 09
    Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
    BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Damn that looks pretty bad ass! Wish there was something like that around here. I would definatly spend the money for the gold membership.

Comment

dang so you get to race your own cars?! wow that's crazy but that would never fly with US regulations. we can always dream though. thanks for sharing!
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

hmm was it my eyes or did that look like a big nintendo game
        92 CB7 *Sold $3300 102K Miles 4 door LX

94 Del Sol *Baught $3300 80K Miles on chasis
        and 60K miles on b18b1 motor swap

Comment

I'mma have to check this out when I head over there.
          Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

It basically is a big nintendo game. You're hooked up to a dyno, with 3 dynos in a row with 3 screens in front of each like so

/-\ /-\ /-\
            | | | | | |

for the moment you can only do 1/4mile. you get all normal dyno results at the end. you get 3 races before you have to go around and wait in line again. in a few months they will have circuit tag (exactly what the name says) and will have 8 (i think) dynos w/ screens setup in a arcade style. extremely fun will have to post some videos up sometime.

^^ Clicky for Members Ride! ^^

Comment

we have somthing like that at the mall of america down the road from me. its nascar though.

http://www.smsonline.com/

Comment

now thats badass
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by 501accord
                  we have somthing like that at the mall of america down the road from me. its nascar though.

http://www.smsonline.com/
                  played that.. it's not really a car .. but a shell on hydrolics to get all the vibrations and movement in..

as for the drag tag, that looks gnarly, that would be sweet if the US got something like that.. especially if the 8 car circuit race ever is possible, that would be suuper nuts! oh and the Holden Commodore is a baddass car .. one of my favorites... i actually first heard of it when i read about the ECOmmodore .. lol, i was impressed with the shear speed of the hybrid, then i ran into the SS-V8 and fell in love. lol
                  -:¦:-
                  Originally posted by wed3k
                  i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Working...
                  X