LX RIDA wallpaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LX RIDA wallpaper

i made this wallpaper of LX Rida's and(DsR_CB7)car because he has some nice pics and i love his car...if its not ok i will delete this right away just let me know...its kinda blurry after u strecth it out but i like it...lol

any comments are suggested...this is my first wallpaper, and am still learning photshop...
    Last edited by Hanzino; 07-19-2005, 02:54 PM.

you gotta give DsR_CB7 some credit too!

looks good man, pretty nice for the first time making your own wallpaper. props.
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

It's nice. IMO though, I would replace LX Rida w/ CB7tuner.com. It makes it more appealing to others. It looks great though.
      Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
      D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
      ┴─┴
      ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

props to you man... great work...

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
        www.esodraggers.com

Comment

looks good, but overall it could have more contrast... the color looks faded to me... and that electron blue paint needs to be justified for lx rida also, remember to upload bigger versions (800 pixels or more) so people can actually USE the wallpaper

Comment

yeah i had a question about that actually....if the pics are small to begin with its going to get hard to stretch them right? i mean for like different wallpaper settings? or do i just change the pixel size in photoshop to the different settings like 1152 by 864, 800 by 600, etc..
            yeha i tried to put a blue transparent variation to it to lighten it up and give it a blue glow....yeah it is blurry and still trying to learn this stuff lol...but thanks for the feedback guys...

Comment

Damn, I freakin love this car........it's definately on my desktop!
              1991 Honda Accord Ex
              Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
              Totoro Squad #2

Comment

ughhh!!!

right-click, save picture as..! lol

i was goin through the forum...and i see LX RIDA wallpaper...i was like cool! lol
                haha goodstuff bro! looks good.
                92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

Originally posted by LX Rida
                  ughhh!!!

right-click, save picture as..! lol

i was goin through the forum...and i see LX RIDA wallpaper...i was like cool! lol
                  haha goodstuff bro! looks good.
                  right-click, save as = good times.....already did man!
                  1991 Honda Accord Ex
                  Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
                  Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Working...
                  X