Playing with Photoshop CS2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing with Photoshop CS2

I wanted to create a new sig, so here's what I came up with. I took a pic of my car and merged it with a pic from that game Auto Modellista. I wanted to give it an old "wrinkled-up poster" look. What do you think?

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

interesting idea, however you need to make the angle of your car more realistic.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

R33CB7 - Well I don't want to sound mean but, you are asking for ops and cratiquing of your sig so here is my input. I think like starchland said the angle of the car needs to be changed to fit the angle of the Civic.
      Also the "wrinkled poster look" really sucks, throw it away and make it more like the original picture. I do not like the wrinkled look, because it looks like you took a pic, and spend a few seconds making it look like that. I know you can do better, so lets see your handywork man!

- Zipcreature
      Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by zipcreature
        R33CB7 - Well I don't want to sound mean but, you are asking for ops and cratiquing of your sig so here is my input. I think like starchland said the angle of the car needs to be changed to fit the angle of the Civic.
        Also the "wrinkled poster look" really sucks, throw it away and make it more like the original picture. I do not like the wrinkled look, because it looks like you took a pic, and spend a few seconds making it look like that. I know you can do better, so lets see your handywork man!

- Zipcreature
        You're right, back to the drawing board!

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Working...
        X