Late May 2007 Wallpaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late May 2007 Wallpaper

I have been busy this month so I did not get a chance to do a photoshoot. I just got a new digital camera, so I just tested the ability of the camera.

1024 X 768 Size

NICE! What camera did you get bro? DSLR I'm guessing? I see that you got some red/clears too huh? Are you still selling the car or what? I'd say just stay in U.S. and keep the car haha

I PM'ed you 3 weeks ago, but no reply haha I thought you went back to Indo for vacation or something..Gimana? How's skool?

Hope things are good...Still hoping and waiting to one day hear some 'good news' from you, if you know what I mean hehe

Take care bro..

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
      NICE! What camera did you get bro? DSLR I'm guessing? I see that you got some red/clears too huh? Are you still selling the car or what? I'd say just stay in U.S. and keep the car haha

I PM'ed you 3 weeks ago, but no reply haha I thought you went back to Indo for vacation or something..Gimana? How's skool?

Hope things are good...Still hoping and waiting to one day hear some 'good news' from you, if you know what I mean hehe

Take care bro..

Ronald
      So that message was from you. Because my friend read the message and accidentally delete that message, at the time I did not even know who was the sender. Sorry about that bro

I have one more class to go this summer. I might leave USA on late July or August. BTW I might part out some of my stuffs from the CB7. I will keep you updated.

The digital camera that I bought is Sony A100 since it is based on Minolta system. I sold most of my film based slr camera just to buy this dslr. So far the quality is good, but it is just too lighweight. So I ended up modifying the camera to make it heavier.

Here are some pics of my new camera.

Comment

You never cease to amaze me.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Hahaha you 'mod' your DSLR?? Added the battery grip I'm guessing? That's a nice cam bro! I've heard good things about them..Does it have some sort of in-camera image stabilizer? That is one thing that I wish my D80 has..

How many film SLR did you have before? But I bet you didn't regret buying this one right? I was somewhat thinking of getting the same camera last time, but I decided to stick with Nikon, just because...I'm kind of used to Nikon SLRs hehe..

Mann I bet you've been taking lots of pics lately...You should post more pix!

as for parting out, you know the one thing that I want bro I have cash ready and waiting to send, so anytime you're ready, just let me know

Post more pix!!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by f22cb7lx
            You never cease to amaze me.
            Thanks bro, I also wanted to thank you for adding me on your movie of motivation list. Those are nice clips.

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
            Hahaha you 'mod' your DSLR?? Added the battery grip I'm guessing? That's a nice cam bro! I've heard good things about them..Does it have some sort of in-camera image stabilizer? That is one thing that I wish my D80 has..

How many film SLR did you have before? But I bet you didn't regret buying this one right? I was somewhat thinking of getting the same camera last time, but I decided to stick with Nikon, just because...I'm kind of used to Nikon SLRs hehe..

Mann I bet you've been taking lots of pics lately...You should post more pix!

as for parting out, you know the one thing that I want bro I have cash ready and waiting to send, so anytime you're ready, just let me know

Post more pix!!

Ronald
            No, I actually modified the battery grip. I opened the battery grip and add 6 key chains in it, because the battery grip itself was so light. The key chains add more 300 grams to the battery pack.

I got 9 film based SLR, but now I only have 2 film based camera left (Minolta Maxxum 9 and 700si).

It has been cloudly and raining these past two weeks, so I did not get any chance to snap pics.

I chose Sony a100 because all of my gears are Minolta, all my lenses, flashes and etc. I did not regret buying this camera, because I cannot afford to wait sony's proffesional dslr which will be introduced next year or on the late 2007. I believe there will be two advanced type of dslr that sony going to release.

I will let you know, when I am parting out the car.

Comment

Nice!

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Man I swear this is one of the most photogenic rides ever....
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                X