<<<<<The 1/2 BBB>>>>>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<<<<<The 1/2 BBB>>>>>

All my buddies were out doing their own thing tonight, and my girlfriend had to be home early for Easter stuff, so I had nothing to do but play with a point and shoot. lol New wheels, new rear lip, and new front bumper are the updates from the last little photoshoot I had.

I've been stuck at school, away from the car, for the past two weeks studying for finals. Now I'm on spring break so I need to take care of a couple loose ends while I have time.

Last edited by ikayto; 03-23-2008, 04:51 AM.

Last edited by ikayto; 03-23-2008, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Nice!! Looking super clean as always!! So thats why your selling your other rear lip!! I was wondering what you were up to next.

And nice wheels, but whats up? Are you painting them all gold spokes and just did one for trial?
      97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
      IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

Ass is bangin!

Seriously, that rear lip is HUGE!

Looks hella good though.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by c mak
          Nice!! Looking super clean as always!! So thats why your selling your other rear lip!! I was wondering what you were up to next.

And nice wheels, but whats up? Are you painting them all gold spokes and just did one for trial?
          lummiecb7, the member I bought them from, was going to paint them all gold but I guess he never had the time to do the rest and sold them like that to me.

People have been telling me gold looks nicer than the silver, but I think the gold screams "look at me I'm jdm yo!" which what I dont want. Might as well throw a tow hook and a new driver badge.

"The Gold Tooth"

The Rally Sparcos are probably going to be redone in white. One is currently being used as a full sized spare.
          Last edited by ikayto; 03-23-2008, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Gooooooooolllllddddddd!!!!!!
            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

looks great man! the rims look really good. are you gonna change the gold one back, or leave it? i kinda like it, it makes you do a double take.
              Originally posted by deevergote.
              And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Awesome pics Wilson! You need to close that wheel gap bro. Keep up the good work!
                Raceline USA

Comment

yea, picking up some neuspeed race springs this week. :tu;

thanks matt, I was using my girlfriend's point and shoot. Wish I had a dslr ahah.

Car is uber dirty also, but you got to love white, it doesnt show as easy!

Comment

gold rims with a greddy front lip, and painted rear bumper will finish up the car nicely.
                    miss my turbo cb7
                    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Working...
                    X