Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quickangel93
    replied
    gold rims with a greddy front lip, and painted rear bumper will finish up the car nicely.

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    yea, picking up some neuspeed race springs this week. :tu;

thanks matt, I was using my girlfriend's point and shoot. Wish I had a dslr ahah.

Car is uber dirty also, but you got to love white, it doesnt show as easy!

Leave a comment:

• JDMxDB8
    replied
    Awesome pics Wilson! You need to close that wheel gap bro. Keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

• 91 EX-R
    replied
    looks great man! the rims look really good. are you gonna change the gold one back, or leave it? i kinda like it, it makes you do a double take.

Leave a comment:

• lummieCB7
    replied
    Gooooooooolllllddddddd!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    Originally posted by c mak
    Nice!! Looking super clean as always!! So thats why your selling your other rear lip!! I was wondering what you were up to next.

And nice wheels, but whats up? Are you painting them all gold spokes and just did one for trial?
    lummiecb7, the member I bought them from, was going to paint them all gold but I guess he never had the time to do the rest and sold them like that to me.

People have been telling me gold looks nicer than the silver, but I think the gold screams "look at me I'm jdm yo!" which what I dont want. Might as well throw a tow hook and a new driver badge.

"The Gold Tooth"

The Rally Sparcos are probably going to be redone in white. One is currently being used as a full sized spare.
    Last edited by ikayto; 03-23-2008, 02:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MikeW
    replied
    Ass is bangin!

Seriously, that rear lip is HUGE!

Looks hella good though.

Leave a comment:

• c mak
    replied
    Nice!! Looking super clean as always!! So thats why your selling your other rear lip!! I was wondering what you were up to next.

And nice wheels, but whats up? Are you painting them all gold spokes and just did one for trial?

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied

Last edited by ikayto; 03-23-2008, 02:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    started a topic <<<<<The 1/2 BBB>>>>>

<<<<<The 1/2 BBB>>>>>

All my buddies were out doing their own thing tonight, and my girlfriend had to be home early for Easter stuff, so I had nothing to do but play with a point and shoot. lol New wheels, new rear lip, and new front bumper are the updates from the last little photoshoot I had.

I've been stuck at school, away from the car, for the past two weeks studying for finals. Now I'm on spring break so I need to take care of a couple loose ends while I have time.

Last edited by ikayto; 03-23-2008, 04:51 AM.
Working...
X