No announcement yet.

As some of you know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jordan, you had a lot of people praying on your behalf so there is no doubt about your full and speedy recovery. Glad you're still here with us.
    "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
    ><((((º>

Comment

thanks guys, yeah they had to cut the roof off to get me out of the car considering the drivers door is crushed in about a foot. you have to look in, and over the door to see the outside of the seat. so i was basically pushed over to the center console.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

glad to hear you okay bro.
        i was in a similar situation as you.
        i rolled my dads pontiac firebird taking a right hand turn a bit to fast and lost control of it and rolled it onto the roof into the creek.
        I was one of the lucky ones that made it out without a scratch besides needing stitching on my knee due to the key digging into my knee.
        But it was a mechanical failure for me, back brakes werent working correctly and the ABS failed and the front brakes locked up in the gravel.
        heres a couple pictures if your curious.

Before:

After:

take care bro and hope you recover quick!
        glad your okay.

Comment

Glad you're ok Jordan, I wish you the best man.
          -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
          -1993 Accord EX SOLD
          -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
          -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

thanks keith. i hope to be up and at it before april 24th...pinks is coming to nc. lol

but yeah, ive been laying in the bed so long that when i set up in a regular chair i get sick on my stomach, but when im in the wheel chair it doesnt do it. i go to the doctor on the 2nd of january to get over 20 staples removed. and go the 6th for comp rehab.

i would like to thank everyone for their blessing.

my next cb sedan will be in memory of my uncle and grandma. if it weren't for my uncle that passed a while back, i wouldnt have had the chance to build the coupe. and i know they were both there with me that day. they had to be. i wouldnt be here today if it werent for them.

thanks everyone.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

glad your ok man those pics are horrible looking. glad you made it out and are in somewhat great shape.
              Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

im talkin to u right now man online about this.. sucks bro.. take it easy and comeback hard

Comment

Wow.

DID NOT expect that.

Keep you head up and stay positive, man.

Comment

lol. thanks guys.

keith, i tried to tell ya man. lol

its hard to keep a positive outlook sometimes. i lay around in a bed all day, i get pain meds every 4 hours and i have to piss in a jug. i cant walk. i cant even try to walk for another 8 to 10 weeks. yeah, its hard. but i can make it.

thanks guys.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Jordan, You've got to be one of the most lucky, yes unlucky people ive ever met, haha, Hurry up and get well so we can see your next project! hahaa.
                      -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                      newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                      newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                      newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08 View Post
                        so he turns around and comesback to find me trying to pull myself out of the car. and yelling "get this goddamn door off me!"

i know its a bad thing that happened to you, but you yelling this out makes me lol.

sorry to heard about your accident man. when i get a chance, ima come down and meet you. let me know if you need help pulling your cb apart. me and black_soul can come down there and help you reinstall the parts on the new cb you get.

i know it'll be hard to sit in bed for the next few weeks man. just hang in there. play some 1st person shooter games to keep your reaction speed and mind sharp(it helps. trust me. if your into the game, you'll be more prone to keep your character from dying by reacting faster.) read up on some mods so you can get your mind right on how to do things. and since you'll be there for a lil bit, you'll be able to look up the stuff you've been thinking about looking up. i know ive been thinking about that. lol.

above all get well soon homes

Comment

OMG glad to hear you are okay...wrecked a couple cb7s but none as bad as that!!! you the man!! good luck with a speedy recovery and god bless.

Comment

Glad to hear you are getting better Jordan......angels were watching over you bro.....you survived a hellafied accident!!!

Hope to see you soon at some local meets

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                            ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

lol...me too. haha

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08 View Post
                                lol...me too. haha

-Jordan
                                how you feeling since the accident bro???hope go0d wish u a super fast recover!!!
                                I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Working...
                                X