• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DrLove'sKuDang
    replied
    Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
    One more for Nor*Cal

So I see you bought lx_ridas old car. I kidd.
    BTW I think simoke green isn't good for those alloys. It yellows the clearcoat. I seen it happen to the same set or rims I bought from my friend a while back.

I'm glad you're back in business. And I'm still working on the DIY.

Shit is it really bad?!?!!! Well what's done is done I guess. If they get worse I'll just have to paint them black.

Leave a comment:

• H22WAGON93
    replied
    Kudang? is that Kundang in Lao?

Leave a comment:

• gloryaccordy
    replied
    Dont be skrrrt man. Welcome back. Car reminds me of LX Rida's whip

Leave a comment:

• jdm_inspired
    replied
    One more for Nor*Cal

So I see you bought lx_ridas old car. I kidd.
    BTW I think simoke green isn't good for those alloys. It yellows the clearcoat. I seen it happen to the same set or rims I bought from my friend a while back.

I'm glad you're back in business. And I'm still working on the DIY.

Leave a comment:

• trubluryder
    replied
    Very clean sedan dawg . Loving that blue.

Leave a comment:

• DrLove'sKuDang
    replied
    Originally posted by wed3k View Post
    so am i going to see this on July 12th?

I wasn't aware there was a meet coming up, I've been staying out of the loop. Is it at heather farms still? I think I'll be up in the area that weekend anyways in lafyette. So maybe I'll stop by for a little bit.

EP-I'm getting a powerball after work today, of course I'll show you what it looks like when I'm done.

And yes, it was a socal car, so definitely no rust. But let's not talk about it much more than that. I had way too many problems with my coupe and attempted stealings, so i'm not putting much out about this one. I'll probably delete this thread in a few days even.

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Welcome back to the cb game my friend....shes looking hella clean.

Leave a comment:

• GHOST 2.2
    replied
    your baby rides more ballin than you haha

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    once a socal car

Leave a comment:

• JaK FRoSTWhiTE
    replied
    Cool . No rust

Leave a comment:

• wed3k
    replied
    so am i going to see this on July 12th?

Leave a comment:

• Bcozzi71
    replied
    when you get rid of those sidemarkers you should send them to me!

I have 2 but one broke............

Leave a comment:

• DrLove'sKuDang
    replied
    Yea I know. It's a problem of mine. I want it all done now. But I must take my time, none of this stuff is free. Btw, what specific polish should I get.

Leave a comment:

• Prez808
    replied
    Exactly! You've done a lot in a very short time. Once you get things sorted out, you can do things more leisurely (or can you???) haha

A powerball is $20 max, they're on sale often at Kragen for less than that, so be on the lookout! The polish is what $5-7. All you need is a drill.

Leave a comment:

• DrLove'sKuDang
    replied
    I want the markets completely gone not relocated.

Yea I know erik. But I don't have a powerball or polish. Definitely on the list though. I'm just getting tired of maintaining the car. I've done so much to it in the short time I've had it.

I had to fix and replace the suspension, do a full tuneup, get a new iab vacuum canister and reroute the hoses, get a new ecu and dyno tune, replace beatup DC headed, replace seals around windows, fix ecu vtec wiring, de-butt connector the headlight wiring, install speakers in the front doors, install new cat converter, new o2 sensor and maybe a few more things I can't remember right now.

But it's my little project, and I love it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X