DrLove'sKuDang car pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DrLove'sKuDang car pics

mods, move it where you will. i just wanted to post a few pics for some members to see... i dont want to go through the proper process of making a members ride thread.

enjoy, all that may see

shaved

dirty

post simple green

her throne

Nice Nice. Sidemarkers look a bit high, but it's original.
    Originally posted by chessboxer
    We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
    Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
      Sidemarkers look a bit high, but it's original.
      x2..

other than dat...DAMN! i like

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

what color blue is this?

Comment

I actually have no idea about the color, bought it this way. I'm going to repaint but I haven't decided what color yet. And about the markers, I want them gone, but I can't do so without buying new fenders.

Comment

Gone? Or just re-located?
            Originally posted by chessboxer
            We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
            Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Lookin' good Your wheels look like they could use some TLC with a powerball and lots and lots of polishing.

Comment

I believe the color is Electron Blue Pearl.

Comment

I want the markets completely gone not relocated.

Yea I know erik. But I don't have a powerball or polish. Definitely on the list though. I'm just getting tired of maintaining the car. I've done so much to it in the short time I've had it.

I had to fix and replace the suspension, do a full tuneup, get a new iab vacuum canister and reroute the hoses, get a new ecu and dyno tune, replace beatup DC headed, replace seals around windows, fix ecu vtec wiring, de-butt connector the headlight wiring, install speakers in the front doors, install new cat converter, new o2 sensor and maybe a few more things I can't remember right now.

But it's my little project, and I love it

Comment

Exactly! You've done a lot in a very short time. Once you get things sorted out, you can do things more leisurely (or can you???) haha

A powerball is $20 max, they're on sale often at Kragen for less than that, so be on the lookout! The polish is what $5-7. All you need is a drill.

Comment

Yea I know. It's a problem of mine. I want it all done now. But I must take my time, none of this stuff is free. Btw, what specific polish should I get.

Comment

when you get rid of those sidemarkers you should send them to me!

I have 2 but one broke............

Comment

so am i going to see this on July 12th?
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Cool . No rust

Comment

once a socal car

Comment

Working...
                              X