The official epic AFM 09 pic thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The official epic AFM 09 pic thread

These are my pics from AFM 09. Everybody can post their pics here and I will insert the videos in this post so that people wont have to dig for them through the thread. Please PM those vids to me and I will edit this original post.

Last edited by Shag Wagon; 12-05-2009, 09:52 PM.

can we dim down the lights a bit? over exposure much? lol.

Comment

Comment

good pix...cars lookn good..

Comment

Sorry my camera fails at life

Comment

Comment

Cruise ships in Miami

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                  That's one hell of a rear fog.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

nice. i wish i could of went though.
                    my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                    MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Im not going to post my night pics. They fail bad because it was dark and my camera doesnt take good night pics without a tripod

Comment

These are the last of them. Im sure there are more to come. I will edit the original post for videos so that people wont have to dig for them. All yall have to do is PM them to me and I will get them put up as soon as I can.

Comment

Oh Fuck Me! That has to be one a the nicest CB7's I ever laid mah baby blue's on!

More pics of this car PLEASE! Interior, Motor, Other side .. Rear .. Front ..
                          Just shoot the shit outta that thing and postez them up .. please please ..
                          What a rawkin fawkin hawt paint color! Yeahhh!

Aeyyy, Felipe .. don't drinkz too much Hinie'z ..

Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Yea I didnt get too involved with the insides of some peoples cars except for Kellens sick nasty JDM beer holster. I will let them take the glory of posting their pics. But ill say this about that car....it had a stupid nice powder coat job on those wheels. Or at least I thought that was powder coat.

Comment

Yea I didnt get too involved with the insides of some peoples cars except for Kellens sick nasty JDM beer holster. I will let them take the glory of posting their pics. But ill say this about that car....it had a stupid nice powder coat job on those wheels. Or at least I thought that was powder coat.
                              Yo Shag .. nice job on all of it man .. hats off to you and your hard work.
                              I dont care what others say .. over/under exposed .. what you're doin is hella hard work!
                              I hope you don't forget to enjoy yourself while you're doin all of it!
                              That's the most important part of it all ..
                              Once again .. keep the shots comin .. I'm kina keepin an eye out for threads from AFM,
                              and I'm really stoked to see your dedication with all the pics ..

Sneak up and get a really hot shot of Felipe all drunk .. we can USE it later ..
                              ahahaha .. I kid i kid .. but keep an eye on that guy, or you'll find your car on blocks ..

Damn .. I wish I was there ..
                              And I'd really LOVE to see more pics of that CB7 up above ^ ..
                              Funny thing is .. I've seen that color before, (forgot what car) and I've thought about
                              what a CB7 would like in that color .. thanks to you .. I now know ..

Once again .. enjoy yourself .. and thanks for the up-dates!

Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Working...
                              X