Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next time do it on a Sunday

Comment

yeah im going to aim for a Sunday meet as well. This meet was good small but I will admit a little unorganized.

The next one will be at Portsmouth as Mark had suggested but this time it's going to get planned out..in detail.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
        yeah im going to aim for a Sunday meet as well. This meet was good small but I will admit a little unorganized.

The next one will be at Portsmouth as Mark had suggested but this time it's going to get planned out..in detail.
        yeah lol since im a scater brain
        back at it again

Comment

Nice , Would like to try and make a meet this summer . Gotta try and get my accord running this month
          93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
          1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
          1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
          1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
          1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
          1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

Originally posted by tonylx87 View Post
            Nice , Would like to try and make a meet this summer . Gotta try and get my accord running this month
            yeah man can't wait
            back at it again

Comment

Yeah, maybe a month from now. Mw and Henry will set up a meet at Newcastle beach. No pets are allowed there and they do not have trash cans. i think the its $2 per person to get in. The strippers should be there in a month so bring your fishing pole. They have a beach, large park, play ground for the kids and you can snorkle for lobster or whatever. Im gonna check if I can get a reserve a spot or if it first come first serve. But if not, there will be space to set up somewhere.
              NEW PSN
              H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
              RIP

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
                Yeah, maybe a month from now. Mw and Henry will set up a meet at Newcastle beach. No pets are allowed there and they do not have trash cans. i think the its $2 per person to get in. The strippers should be there in a month so bring your fishing pole. They have a beach, large park, play ground for the kids and you can snorkle for lobster or whatever. Im gonna check if I can get a reserve a spot or if it first come first serve. But if not, there will be space to set up somewhere.
                ok man
                back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
                  yeah lol since im a scater brain
                  You said it. not me
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                    You said it. not me
                    yuppers
                    back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by tonylx87 View Post
                      Yeah definitely man..like Mark said we are planning a meet for the Portsmouth NH area but when it will be I have no idea..we have all summer to plan it out so there's no rush.

This is how it was last year though for the fall cruise. We planned it out but it was small and it was local so we didn't have too much to worry about and it was a fun time for all.

I'd like to plan one for down in the Southern Mass area just because I know there are some good places to just cruise to (Newport really sticks out in my mind).

The only thing I tend to forget is how long the drive gets for some people who have to travel.
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      Legend FSM

Comment

Working...
                      X