No announcement yet.

Finally got my wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're saying 6 to 8 weeks.. but they also said that 6 months ago. If anyone orders them be prepared to wait.

Comment

those look damn good my friend.. props to ya.. I didnt know someone made a CCW rep, i like them.

Comment

Dope as Fu#k...Yea , this car is eye candy to all...I think my pants are wet This sedan was smoking HOT before , and just over the top now.Mad , mad love toward your sedan.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

that was a long wait ,but totaly worth it those look badass on there.

Comment

Didnt know that had the CCW reps..nice! Looks really good on your car bro
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

looks nice man!! can't blame u on being mad about the wait time tho. hell i hated waiting 2 weeks for my tl-s wheels so i know 5 months would've made me ready to kill somebody

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3222203/5

Comment

I always wanted to see "CCW's" on Cb7. Looks sic bro I like it. You should polish the center cap for it can match with the whole rim.
                MY MRT
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

A gorgeous look for one of the site's best cars. I dig your taste all around this vehicle

Did you get them directly from XXR or through a third-party distributor? I'm looking at ordering another of their new models soon, and was curious if distributors actually bother to stock up before listing them for sale?
                  Last edited by CyborgGT; 08-08-2012, 04:06 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Thanks Cyborg..

I ordered them from http://www.nlmotoring.com I've used them several times before this and have been happy with their quick shipping until this resent purchase. I did have to preorder the 531s, which hadn't even been made yet when I ordered them, they normally Have wheels in stock. What I like about nlmotoring is that you can order just one wheel, or order different sizes/offsets of a particular style to get That perfect fitment. Some places sell in sets of 4 and that's it.

I would use them again, it was xxr that fell through on their end in producing the wheels. I spoke with nl and xxr during the whole process, and they were both apologetic about it.
                    Last edited by cincy90h22; 08-08-2012, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X