• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cb7 dohc View Post
    Nice meet
    Thanks!

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    Man, Alvin's truck completely hid my car!
    Haha well you did park far!

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7 View Post
    awesome meets and awesome pics
    Thank you!

Originally posted by 9tAkord View Post
    I want to be on the next meet
    Thanks! PM your # I will text you haha

Comment

Originally posted by 9tAkord View Post
      I want to be on the next meet
      Me too! Jersey is only a hop skip and jump away from Philly. Hopefully when the weather warms up we can get another meet going!

Looks like you guys had a great turnout. All the CBs are looking great. So many different tastes.

Too bad there aren't too many places around Philly to go, that I know of at least. My area is extremely hilly. So I know the south western suburbs of Philly would not be that great. Maybe we could toss around the idea and come up with something.

Comment

We had a meet years ago in Fairmount park.

Comment

We had a meet years ago in Fairmount park.
          Missed that meet. Could we try there again? I am not familiar with Fairmont Park to be completely honest. Sorry I did not mention it.

Comment

We could give it a shot. A lot of people got lost on the way to that one, but that was before smartphones and GPS (when I say years ago, I mean YEARS ago... like 2006... )

We've had a few meets in south jersey as well. I organized them, so they kinda sucked... I'm really bad at organizing meets.

Comment

sweet looking CBs, what a great turnout

Comment

We could give it a shot. A lot of people got lost on the way to that one, but that was before smartphones and GPS (when I say years ago, I mean YEARS ago... like 2006... )

We've had a few meets in south jersey as well. I organized them, so they kinda sucked... I'm really bad at organizing meets.

Haha yeah for real. Mostly ever meet back then was with the help of map quest!

Originally posted by JunyAccord View Post
                sweet looking CBs, what a great turnout

Yeah it was a good turn out!

I should try planning a meet in April. After Honda Day of course. Recruit some cb members from the show and parking lot lol

Comment

We should have a meet during the Atco Honda Day. Start really early, and park somewhere that we'll be allowed to leave our cars for a while. Rent a bus to take us to and from Honda Day, since the Atco Raceway parking lot is tiny (and people often have to park in the woods miles away to get there.) Go to Honda Day, get bored with all the ricers and slow cars, take the bus back to the meet location, hang out, then go out for some food.

It's a shame my stepdad just sold his old car dealership lot in Berlin. It was vacant last year. We could've had a meet in the lot, with full permission of the owner... and it's about 20 minutes down the road from Atco Raceway!

Comment

We should have a meet during the Atco Honda Day. Start really early, and park somewhere that we'll be allowed to leave our cars for a while. Rent a bus to take us to and from Honda Day, since the Atco Raceway parking lot is tiny (and people often have to park in the woods miles away to get there.) Go to Honda Day, get bored with all the ricers and slow cars, take the bus back to the meet location, hang out, then go out for some food.

It's a shame my stepdad just sold his old car dealership lot in Berlin. It was vacant last year. We could've had a meet in the lot, with full permission of the owner... and it's about 20 minutes down the road from Atco Raceway!

Actually this year the Honda Day in April will be at Englishtown.

Weird but they changed it. No more atco.

Comment

Strange. They used to do one at each location.

I guess maybe Atco got too crowded. Bummer. Atco has the better track, and fewer cars seem to get stolen or damaged at those Honda Days. I never actually went to one, because they're too damn crowded (drove by once... took me 45 minutes to pass by due to traffic!) I do greatly prefer Atco to Englishtown, though!

Now that Englishtown has a road course, I wonder if Honda Day will now include lapping...

Comment

Working...
                      X