No announcement yet.

NEW paint job PIX! 56k sorry..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did you get rid of the side runners. When I paint my car I think im going to get rid of them. Any sugestions?

Comment

Originally posted by CBL
      How did you get rid of the side runners. When I paint my car I think im going to get rid of them. Any sugestions?
      you mean the rubber side moldings? i just pryed them off.. and it came out ugly at first.. but i couldnt stand lookin at em anymore.. but save em just in case.. cuz theres some people who wish they kept theirs.. but over all, youd have to think about it..its your car and what was your plans?

i prefer the shaved smooth door look insted of that nasty black rubber like what i used to have..

Comment

Originally posted by SsdAccord
        i prefer the shaved smooth door look insted of that nasty black rubber like what i used to have..
        should have shaved the handles too.
        Adam - Retired OG member from '03
        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
          should have shaved the handles too.
          i thought about it... but i use the door handles too much to shave it. plus its a 4dr and i wanna keep it that 4dr look.

Comment

Comment

Looks good....Tjiuana paint job you say??? NO WAY dude.....looks hawt! I wanna get a lip kit or something....you are obviously runnin the 5th gen greddy front lip, but what about the sides? Also what kind of rear lip do they make that will fit on our cars???
              1991 Honda Accord Ex
              Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
              Totoro Squad #2

Comment

the rear lip ima get is the erebuni sigma style 129.. its pretty clean..

Comment

I liked the paint b4 personally. Im not a big fan of gold but it is original i guess.
                  R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
                  My members ride page
                  Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

Comment

Very, Very Verrry nice color , looks awesome. props.

^ was stolen, now basically stock.
                    1992 Accord LX Coupe: FOR SALE
                    1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo SW20

Comment

erebuni style 129 rear lip pwns us!!! sweet rear. n would look good with the greddy. just like how aznbadass had it. n i would rock it. or maybe i will hehehe but no shaving for me. i like bumps haha

Comment

Working...
                      X