MY new lip....installed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY new lip....installed.

Finally got my 5th gen lip thanks to Jeff. Here she is....tell me what you ppl think.

**UPDATED 8/9/05 :OK, just got the car cleaned up. Car looks brand new again. Paint o the OEM wheels have been stripped off as well. All she needs is to find a new home. $2500 obo

{}
    Last edited by greengrocerygtr; 08-10-2005, 02:53 AM. Reason: NEW PICS, CAR IS STILL FOR SALE!!!
    ONE OWNER '93 10th A.E.

Rockin the Aradia green....

the car is hot!

definitely love the 5th gen lip on there. great shots! and a great color to boot

Comment

ow ow, way to f*cking hot!!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

nice nice, i like it a lot, i have a 90 93 spoon style (mugen lloking one from ebay) but keep debating on if i should get a 5th gen like yours...good work...

Comment

lookin clean

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
          www.maketradefair.com

Comment

overall, clean looking car BUT whats the big deal w/ the 5th gen lip
            5.6L V8 32V DOHC
            JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

what kind of wax/polish do u use?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

it looks nice from the front but the side corner it doesnt line up properly.

good idea nonetheless

Comment

how much modification did it take to fit the lip properly?

Aftermath of crash.

Comment

Several people on here have the 5th gen lip on their CB's, and I've been wanting to get a thicker lip but keep the OEM look. There were only minor modifications to the lip. I had to cut about an inch from each corner to have it line up with the fender. SOme bending and pushing and a couple bolts into the old holes. This is a two person job, cuz the bending and lining things up is a bitch....I'm going to have to try the corners again.

Haha...I always get ppl asking me about my paint and the kinda wax I use. The paint is original...the hood has these wierd check marks on them...not sure if anyone else has them??. Meguiars 6 step wax is what I use....it cost about a good $20..
                    ONE OWNER '93 10th A.E.

Comment

are u willing to sell ur old lip? if so how much? i need a lip bad

Aftermath of crash.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanzino
                        nice nice, i like it a lot, i have a 90 93 spoon style (mugen lloking one from ebay) but keep debating on if i should get a 5th gen like yours...good work...
                        i like it the 5th gen looks alot better than a 4th gen. i just installed my 90-91 spoon style front lip its not as low as the mugen style that i had on there but it looks alot better. clean as car,clean install but what kind of exhaust do u have on there?

Comment

It's a Hayame cat back with 2.25" piping....it's pretty quiet when I'm just cruising around...but once you get on the gas it has a nice clean tone to it. sounds deep throaty and muffled......doesn't have that rattly and annoying tone. Most ppl who hear it say that it sounds good cuz you can still hear the motor growl with the intake, and it's not all exhuast that you hear.

Um, my old lip has a few scratches but nothing that sanding can't get rid of. PM me if you're still interested.
                          ONE OWNER '93 10th A.E.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGTUFFGUY
                            it looks nice from the front but the side corner it doesnt line up properly.
                            the reason it doesnt lip up properly is because right where the accord fender starts, it flares out a bit. Also, the lip was quite THICK near the ends also, so it was hard to get it to mold to the contour of the accords bumper. You can see in the picture. That is the best we could get it to fit. Unless your a nit picky ass mah fucker, you shouldnt even be able to tell cuz its such a minor flaw

Originally posted by abdulmo86
                            how much modification did it take to fit the lip properly?
                            This is two person job. as stated before. You cannot retain the OLD stock hardware from the old lip because they are bolts. This lip is HELD on with SCREWS and washers. The reason being is because the 5th gen LIP's mounting points arent anywhere near the old bumpers mounting holes. We also had to cut about 1- 1/2 inch off EACH END of the lip to have it flush wit the fender well. Alot of bending, swearing, beers, and about 1-2 hours of your time. fo sho bitches. smoke crack!

ps: im the mafucker that helped greengrocerygtr install the lip.
                            honda-tech>cb7tuner bitch!

Comment

i love ur car. reminds me so much of mine. but i wanted to know what you used to paint your grill? i have mine off right now because i want to paint my grill similiar to urs. and also, what spings are you using? tha drop is perfecto!
                              keep up tha good work.
                              Last edited by RyderzUnlimited; 07-28-2005, 12:08 AM.

:Back In Business...

Comment

Working...
                              X