*random pics of the double-deuce*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*random pics of the double-deuce*

learning how to take better pics like some of the members on here; currently using a Canon Power Shot SD300 4.0mp. well, enjoy

*DIY in-line oil catch/crankcase filter*

5.6L V8 32V DOHC
    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

nice pics.....man you are living my dream of an h22 n/a engine
    those breathers are tight....did you get a red top battery to match the valve cover?...how many cars do you beat at the red light?

Comment

very nice... but that tranny is kinda ugly
      HSHO #3

Comment

Clean ride,but no P/S?how does that feel?

Originally posted by 93accordEX
        I don't get it...

ILBB
        People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
        The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
          nice pics.....man you are living my dream of an h22 n/a engine
          those breathers are tight....did you get a red top battery to match the valve cover?...how many cars do you beat at the red light?
          got the red top coz the yellow wasn't needed considering i don't push a system in my car.

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
          Clean ride,but no P/S?how does that feel?

not bad.. a PITA every now and then when i have to park, but other than that, can't really complain.

Originally posted by 93accordEX
          I don't get it...

ILBB
          its coz i'm currently using the F-series tranny(a.k.a "turtle tranny") which has looooonger gearing. but hoping to change that soon
          5.6L V8 32V DOHC
          JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
            its coz i'm currently using the F-series tranny(a.k.a "turtle tranny") which has looooonger gearing. but hoping to change that soon
            dayam.....h22's are teh hotness! Good Job! That F series tranny is killing you man.....good for boost, but killing you N/A!!! You would probably run a sec faster with the H22 tranny!
            1991 Honda Accord Ex
            Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
            Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Originally posted by 91hybridaccord
              dayam.....h22's are teh hotness! Good Job! That F series tranny is killing you man.....good for boost, but killing you N/A!!! You would probably run a sec faster with the H22 tranny!
              Has this been confirmed or just another random theory floating around? I have f22 tranny, and it gets off the line and pulls just fine. I wouldnt change it though, only thing that would be nice would be LSD. Those with the h22 tranny, try getting 35mpg on the highway at about 85mph consistantly.

Edit.. and by confirmed, I want the SAME car doing a few runs with one, then swapping out to the other, and doing runs within a few days at most.

We all know that some peoples h22's put out much more power, and some have a better time putting it to the ground, and obviously the biggest difference is the driver; eliminate all chances for error, then i'll beleive you.
              Last edited by aero; 08-11-2005, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aero3685
                Has this been confirmed or just another random theory floating around? I have f22 tranny, and it gets off the line and pulls just fine. I wouldnt change it though, only thing that would be nice would be LSD. Those with the h22 tranny, try getting 35mpg on the highway at about 85mph consistantly.

Edit.. and by confirmed, I want the SAME car doing a few runs with one, then swapping out to the other, and doing runs within a few days at most.

We all know that some peoples h22's put out much more power, and some have a better time putting it to the ground, and obviously the biggest difference is the driver; eliminate all chances for error, then i'll beleive you.
                dude, its common sence man.....just relax....the shorter the gear ratio, the higher in rpm's you will be, thus, lowering the time it takes to get into VTEC. With the F22 transmission, you fall out of vtec, and stay out a lot longer than an h22 transmission....To be honest with you, I don't even think its possible for an H22 to get 35MPG with or without the F22 trans...thats just my opinion though....I'm not doubting you so don't take offense, anything is possible with hondas....don't get me wrong, what im trying to say to you is that there is a substantial difference between the gear ratios in the F series and the H....fact not opinion.
                1991 Honda Accord Ex
                Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
                Totoro Squad #2

Comment

nice shots PRIMO...
                  Mike:
                  92 Accord DX 4d 5sp-Odometer:212k 12/07/05
                  Member's Ride Thread - SOLD 1/12/06
                  02 WRX ,White, 5spd, wingless FTW! - SOLD
                  05 Legacy GT Limited, Silver, 5spd - TRADED IN Legacy gallery
                  93 Prelude Si, White, 5spd, stock (daily driver)
                  06 WRX Wagon , White, 5spd, Cobb stg2 (daily drooler)

Comment

very good for an amature. i envy your radiator. later.
                    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
                    X