Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Night time Photoshoot.....me and a few friends! 56K stay away!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night time Photoshoot.....me and a few friends! 56K stay away!

So here they are....the Silver CRX is a fully built N/A B16 (198whp 145WTQ) the Silver hatch has a B16 (stock), the Green CRX has a boosted ZC (9psi), and of course my CB which has an H22 (198whp 146wtq) sooo here we go.....enjoy!

In front of COLLECTIVE RACING.......
    1991 Honda Accord Ex
    Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
    Totoro Squad #2

Here are some more......

Thats all.......hope you enjoyed them.....I used a better camera this time!
    1991 Honda Accord Ex
    Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

Road Race #1
    Totoro Squad #2

Comment

sorry for the different image sizing.....photobucket automatically resizes images larger than 250K.....but I think they turned out decently.....I want comments....Hopefully everyone enjoyed them.
      1991 Honda Accord Ex
      Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
      Totoro Squad #2

Comment

still some fuzzy pics, but sounds like a nice set up of cars there.

Comment

I think that they turned out better with this 4mp camera than my crap 2.0mp camera.....the one I used was borrowed, im in the market for a new one, I think im gonna get the sony cybershot 7.1mp camera, and I hope it has all the settings I will need to take the clean night pics that I want......
          1991 Honda Accord Ex
          Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
          Totoro Squad #2

Comment

more pics of the recaros!!! how is the "streetracing" scene out there in AZ?
            1cor10:31
            - 92 LX coupe
            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
              more pics of the recaros!!! how is the "streetracing" scene out there in AZ?
              It was definately very active like a year ago, when all the fast cars went out to speedway on the weekend nights, but now, there's a bunch of rice flooding the streets of speedway.....sometimes you'll get a good night where almost everyone cruises.....and there are no cops...basically, 3/4 of all hondas here are swapped with something the other 1/4 are rice buckets....but I would have to say on a good night at speedway, you might see about 250 fast cars....and we all find somehere to park and associate until the *** ass cops harass us, we'll find somewhere else to roll.....its pretty cool being in a pack of fast cars, unlimited racing happens here! lol
              1991 Honda Accord Ex
              Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
              Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Originally posted by 91hybridaccord
                I think that they turned out better with this 4mp camera than my crap 2.0mp camera.....the one I used was borrowed, im in the market for a new one, I think im gonna get the sony cybershot 7.1mp camera, and I hope it has all the settings I will need to take the clean night pics that I want......
                it's not all about the megapixels, it's about the planning, composition, and execution.

1. get in an area with better lighting, as most of the pics are on the dark side.
                2. smaller pics look better online since people are limited by the size of the screen, and larger pics tend to look noisier/grainier, especially when taken at night (said another way, smaller pics tend to look better since they look less noisy/grainy)
                3. don't be afraid to use the flash
                4. nice use of the tripod, but take it with the light in front of you so that the shadow of the tripod's not on the subject!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Id like to slap that boy silly. Theres a reason its illegal.
                  To-Do List for Today
                  Be Awesome

Comment

hey 91, i havnt seen u guys since the meet, anyways, that built b16 is sick, i mean that thing ran strong... anyways, ya hes right... there r a lot of ricers out here.. like i mean they dont go away... but we have a good amount of swapped or built cars here to.... see u at the meet... well next one...

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

Sweet pics, of course i am partial to the Hatch since it's mine, but overall they turned out great!!

Comment

Working...
                      X