11/19/05 Photo Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11/19/05 Photo Shoot

Granitecb7 (dan) and i had a little photo shoot. we suck at taking pics and he came down to mass to hang out for a day this pass saturday. he brought me a new passenger door, we installed it than drove around junkyarding all day. from 10am to 10pm. all in all it was a very fun day. thanks dan... , and i drove his car wich is power steeringless, and no a/c and i may be doing this to my civic come springtime......his car is a well oiled machine.

Random hobo that walked out of the woods with a rusty wood saw......

Dans clean ass accord

Dans Wheels

Dans clean interior.....notice the nascar style seating........

My Civic
    Last edited by 91accord4door; 11-22-2005, 11:10 AM.

Clean.......

His engine is sooo clean......

Comment

Comment

Wich one looks meaner.........?

Comment

Dans accord aint even broken in yet!

Last edited by 91accord4door; 11-22-2005, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Damn your civic is hot, the cb needs a drop, but anyway nice photoshoot.

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
              Damn your civic is hot, the cb needs a drop, but anyway nice photoshoot.
              thanks man...i appreciate it. i like your sig by the way......nice

Comment

sweet shoulda called me!

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                  sweet shoulda called me!
                  coulda,shoulda,woulda......

Comment

Nice!!! Glad to see the pics are up and everything Can't thank you enough Billy! It was awesome hanging out for the day, and I'm very happy the whole door thing worked out well. Nice to see your car again, you've been very busy getting stuff done and it shows! It's a real head turner, let me tell you!

Thanks for the comments, yes, it needs a drop, but I've been working on maintenance/repairs/small upgrades first. Suspension will prob. be next summer.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
                      Nice!!! Glad to see the pics are up and everything Can't thank you enough Billy! It was awesome hanging out for the day, and I'm very happy the whole door thing worked out well. Nice to see your car again, you've been very busy getting stuff done and it shows! It's a real head turner, let me tell you!

Thanks for the comments, yes, it needs a drop, but I've been working on maintenance/repairs/small upgrades first. Suspension will prob. be next summer.

Dan
                      ssshhhh dont give everything away that u have planned. i like how your car drives i didnt expect it to drive so nice without p/s and a/c but its mint. i think your diy egr blockoff plate came out great too. next time u come down middleboro auto salvage will be our first stop. i cant believe how freaking loud your airbox is.... i thought it was your exhuast. keep up the great work.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                        ssshhhh dont give everything away that u have planned. i like how your car drives i didnt expect it to drive so nice without p/s and a/c but its mint. i think your diy egr blockoff plate came out great too. next time u come down middleboro auto salvage will be our first stop. i cant believe how freaking loud your airbox is.... i thought it was your exhuast. keep up the great work.
                        Thanks for all the nice compliments, it really means alot to me. Yes, middleboro rules, that place is amazing, I had to take double-takes walking through that place and we didn't even see the entire thing! Yup, just a cut-air box w/ K&N and man, it kinda sounds like a B series only alittle more throaty! You keep up the great work to

Dan

Comment

Oh, forgot, I love the perfect oil pan and rear mudflaps you got for me, you absolutely rock Billy

Comment

90k original miles? daaaag sick cars..both are sooo clean and nice...sick photshoot guys

Comment

dan your car is pretty clean in real life, it was good seeing it at the NH dragway.

nice photoshoot
                              Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Working...
                              X