yours truely

me going wtf the cameras goin dead?

ms2.2hoptie her little nino and her big bro gregory whadup homeboy

theres more

all about dat JDM! pose

no u da man!

cb7tuner pwnes!

ms2.2hoptie and her little babyboy

noptice the two picds above her brother greg went to peep this white chick that pass by us and shit gettem greg

Comment

f22b biznatches

close in spiderman help powersteering for thos of you who know what im talkin about

gotta love that power steering

if anyone else has pics of the meet feel free to post them up!

Comment

hey everyone that was there, just thought that i would let ya know the h22 is running great now, i fixed the vss, it was the plug off the harness, i spliced the plug from the h22 harness and that solved everything, deffinately gotta setup a meet sometime after april (losing my license) and actually have everyone show up this time

Comment

Nice pics Sparkle, who else was there? I thought a bunch of other people were supposed to be there! Now, who has the H22 in the first pic? That is one super clean bay, on wiretuck. Who's the one w/ the F22B and what is up w/ the P/S?!

Dan

Comment

Im making another thread now. With ton's of my pics

Comment

u should just post em in here wayne.

yea we had about 9 cars i think. there is def. gunna be another farmington april/may meet. im thinking end of may so everyone in college is out of school.

good job on the car pat nuben, oh yea and why is ur name on here pat nuben, i didnt think that was ur name

oh and mike how come the only pics are of ur car and ms2.2hooptie's car?

thanks for coming out guys

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                u should just post em in here wayne.

yea we had about 9 cars i think. there is def. gunna be another farmington april/may meet. im thinking end of may so everyone in college is out of school.

good job on the car pat nuben, oh yea and why is ur name on here pat nuben, i didnt think that was ur name

oh and mike how come the only pics are of ur car and ms2.2hooptie's car?

thanks for coming out guys
                cause i think we left before he took the pictures.
                Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

that and the fact that the batteries died and you guys sped off but hey theres always next time and we should really choose another spot to meet up that parking lot wasnt very roomy.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                    that and the fact that the batteries died and you guys sped off but hey theres always next time and we should really choose another spot to meet up that parking lot wasnt very roomy.
                    yeah i feel the same...we gotta find another good spot. sparkle you gonna have your turbo h22 next meet

Comment

hey the h22 from the first pic is in my car, and thanks on the wire tuck complement, when we were puttin the motor back in we just tried to hide the wires and 5 hours of wire tuckin later it just turned out like that , the f22 is in mikes (performancechef) car, and the power steering is just temporary, but hey we all must admit that zipties are mans best friend

my name on here is pat nuben because its a inside joke (long story and prolly not funny if your werent there), but my real name is kevin

my car doesnt look like much, but hey i love the sleeper look, and its my first honda and i've only had it for about 3-4 months now, plus im workin with the budget of a high school kid with fines to pay off

but another meet (with a better turn out) in may sounds cool, wheres farmington at? because im from PA about an hour north of philly, palisades wasnt a bad drive (about 2 hours), but i dunno if i would go much further
                      Last edited by pat nuben; 12-19-2005, 09:14 PM.

Comment

farmington is about an hour north of the mall in CT

Comment

Originally posted by pat nuben
                          hey the h22 from the first pic is in my car, and thanks on the wire tuck complement, when we were puttin the motor back in we just tried to hide the wires and 5 hours of wire tuckin later it just turned out like that , the f22 is in mikes (performancechef) car, and the power steering is just temporary, but hey we all must admit that zipties are mans best friend

my name on here is pat nuben because its a inside joke (long story and prolly not funny if your werent there), but my real name is kevin

my car doesnt look like much, but hey i love the sleeper look, and its my first honda and i've only had it for about 3-4 months now, plus im workin with the budget of a high school kid with fines to pay off

but another meet (with a better turn out) in may sounds cool, wheres farmington at? because im from PA about an hour north of philly, palisades wasnt a bad drive (about 2 hours), but i dunno if i would go much further

spring meet was so much better then any other meet. I haven't met or seen more cbs in my life. A lot of different moderators came, and people came from places like New Jersey, Maryland, Vermont, Mass, Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, etc. try to view some of the pictures from last meet. it was huge. it is def. worth the drive.

Comment

lets just say it will consist of h22 parts.

Comment

Working...
                            X