• Show
Clear All

My new grill y0!!!

Teh Chargespeed grill.....

W/O lights

Low Beams

High Beams

Angle pic

so this is what it is.....and I freakin love it.
    1991 Honda Accord Ex
    Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
    Totoro Squad #2

Looks good, the lights = teh win as well. For a second i thought the front looked like a 5th gen with the grill kind of going over the inner corner of the lights.

nice job
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

I love that grill how much did it set you back??

Comment

i like what i see....nice job looks really good

COMMENT MY RIDES!!!!

91 blue accord ex 4 door automatic

Comment

Yeah, I was thinkin the same thing about the way my car looks with the grill.....I think it kinda looks like a 5th gen.....lol

The grill set me back about $340 shipped from chargespeed JP....not the cheapest grill available, but it was the only one thay had.....and they said that it will be another three or so months before they get more....
          1991 Honda Accord Ex
          Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

Road Race #1
          Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
            Looks good, the lights = teh win as well. For a second i thought the front looked like a 5th gen with the grill kind of going over the inner corner of the lights.

nice job
            hah i didnt noticed that at first but when i read ur post i looked back and yea it def does resemble the looks of the more shaply cd5 headlights

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

mmmmmmmmmm...................Sexy....
              Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

o yea and i <3 teh chargespeed!

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Wow, that looks really good on teh 90-91 front end. Maybe I should get one. Hmm...

Comment

$340 ??!!!
                    It is nice and all, but i wouldnt pay that much on a grill.
                    I would put it more into performance, but u do have an H.
                    Hell i give it more power..........
                    I guess if you have the extra money, then go for it.
                    I rather prefer doing the Fliplyricist DIY and saving my money...

vs.

Comment

i think that if you took that gutter gaurd stuff out of the bottum, you would have something. later.
                      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

looks very good.... but Top End Motorsports sells those for $310 shipped.

I want one soooo bad

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
                          $340 ??!!!
                          It is nice and all, but i wouldnt pay that much on a grill.
                          I would put it more into performance, but u do have an H.
                          Hell i give it more power..........
                          I guess if you have the extra money, then go for it.
                          I rather prefer doing the Fliplyricist DIY and saving my money...

As great of a job he did, some of us just don't have the skill or the time to put into a project like that.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                            i think that if you took that gutter gaurd stuff out of the bottum, you would have something. later.
                            Teh only reason that grill crap is there is because someone tried to break into my car and they cut out the freaking center of the bumper....and I got sick of looking at my ugly ass condenser....it was just a quick fix for now, hopefully soon ill have a jdm front end on its way.....and thanks everyone on the compliments....$310.....thats a bit cheaper....I wish I would have known about that site....oh well...

And the DIY grill looks awesome, but I like the way the chargespeed sticks out from the hood, it has somewhat of a better apperance than flips DIY....don't get me wrong, he did an awesome job (props flip) but I don't really have the bondo/fiberglass skills to fab something like that up.....
                            1991 Honda Accord Ex
                            Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                            Totoro Squad #2

Comment

would like to see some day pics. thanx

Comment

Working...
                              X