No announcement yet.

LoDollar92LX's OFFICIAL Accord makeover thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the owner of the shop is a freind of mine, we do trades, i do mechanical work for him, and he is doing this job for me...im paying for the materials, so its going to be a fraction of what it would cost for someone off the street. give me some info of the work you need done, and i can ask him for a ballpark price.
    volvo turbo 242 on AIM

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

new pics new pics new pics new pics
      my expensive, time consuming peice of crap

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Wow, I really dig the way the FMIC flows w/ your front bumper, great job on that! Looking amazing, I'm anxious to see this thing at Import Wars. Keep on updatin' us Mike

Dan

Comment

Wow...I can't believe this is the same car I saw in October.

Looks good dudeman.

Comment

wow. props and a half on that front bumper dude. iv never seen anyone fit a JRC in the stock bumper that nicely

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Mike's my hero......dude u up for meets @ the mall?...hit me back dude i got vacation this week we should chill if u got time.....
                93 Accord- SOLD
                94 Civic- F22a1 Swap, current DD

Comment

thanks alot guys...its been a long time coming, having the car on the ground, and having the bumpers set on and shit really shows how much everything flows together...or so i think..heh
                  paint next week if all goes as planned...
                  evan: im 25 min from the mall, lemme know when u want to chill...

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

ok Im Serious about meeting up , go to my SIG link and if not then before then @ the Mall Area I Work over there right on Western Ave , But I Wanted to ask you about getting the Quarters Done By your Friend , I have Rear Quarter Skins that make it easier but im not about to weld em in myself , seems he does some nice body work Maaco over off of forest ave gave me a quote of 950 with panels and Charcoal Gray , Wich I noticed you are doing that color also , " maybe i have to go silver , damn you " but ive been wanting to paint this damn thing since day one , get rid of the Rosewood Brown Metallic shit ,, but anyways Find out whats up we can meet and take a ride and see what your buddie thinks is a Fair price or if he even wants to do it . let me know man , Thanks

-Sean- Noxidea AIM= Stng277
                    Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Shes Painted....
                      pics tomorow as i start re assembling it

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

shes done...

ill take more pics tomorow when its light out, since it was dark out by the time we finished...

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

looks great, and I'm sure it will look even better in the sunlight
                          -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                          -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                          -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                          -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

whos gonna nominate it for "most improved accord of the month" LOL

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

damnit! i wanted to do that to my front bumper! haha you beat me to it ehh looks like i'm going to have to think of a new bumper idea.. looks good

JDM H22a DOHC VTEC
                              My Ride

Comment

great looking paint job, along with all the other mods done to it.. especially the TURBO emblem on the grill
                                5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                                JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Working...
                                X