Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!NO 56k!! Catalina Hwy... Mt. Lemmon, Tucson

Fairly LARGE pics... so wait for em...

Took a drive up Mount Lemmon outside of Tucson today... and the views are absolutely insane

Check it:

My God that is awesome! Sometimes I wish I lived on the Westcoast so i could just drive up and see those mountains and drive that road! Thanks for the pics, the 2nd on is my background now....man so amazingly wonderuful!

- Zipcreature
    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

glad you enjoy the pics...

if you want higher resolution, I have em

Comment

Nice shots man. I was up there a few weeks ago at night. Gotta get the Tucson guys togethr and do a cruise through there
        90' Honda Accord LX Sedan
        Everytime I feel blue, I remember to breath again.

Comment

hell yeah, man..

I'm all for it!

Comment

damn, I was there last night with a telescope doing some stargazing and road racing, I think I was at seven cataracs for like an hour checkin out Venus and Tucson.....I missed you by like 8 hours....damn. Oh well, maybe next time.

BTW nice pics, what kind of cam is that??
            1991 Honda Accord Ex
            Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
            Totoro Squad #2

Comment

yeah, now we're definitely gonna have to organize a meet up there

I used my fairly crappy 3.2MP Samsung Digimax 301

I've gotten close to mastering the camera though, which is the only reason the pics came out half-decent

Comment

I knew Mt Lemon was cool, my talk about it from when they lived in Tucson. I will have to add that to my list of "road trips to take in AZ" list.

Nice pics
                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

wow what a beautiful place to live. Must be a awesome drive just to get up there

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                  www.maketradefair.com

Comment

thats bad ass, wish Georgia had places like that to drive and have fun..o well, great pic!

Check Out My Car

Comment

Then you've learned to live like me, cause I have a kodak 2.0mp cam, and it takes decent pics only cause I know how to use it....haha

Yeah a meet up there sounds good for sure....BTW, are you going to the phoenix meet on the 21st of january?
                      1991 Honda Accord Ex
                      Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
                      Totoro Squad #2

Comment

damn ben....sure beats living back here huh? nice shots.......

Comment

Ben if you're going to the Phoenix meet, I'm COMING!!! haha Yeah Mt. Lemmon is the shizzy though. Too bad it burnt down...

Comment

damn i would love to drive there for a meet, looks awesome.

Comment

Wonderful scenery pics man.Had to save a few of them

Comment

Working...
                              X