2am photoshoot after lowering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2am photoshoot after lowering

Well guys/gals, I just went out for a photoshoot of my car at 2am why? because i dont have a life. anyways there shitty pics because i did it really fast but yall will get the idea. Im pissed because my apexi ws midpipe is already starting to rust. and that pisses me off ALOT. :-/ its been installed for 2 weeks!

and YES im cutting the lip this weekend. I just need to wait till thursday to buy some more cutters for my dremel =)

Enjoy. Someone buy my red/clears!

I can't wait to get the rust fixed and the car painted. Ill be making a poll on the color in april/may

Cheers!

These are from a speedbump. It just CLEARS it. lol

nice wut u used to lower it? i used tein s techs just put them on last fri and i think its not low enough
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

nice sunglasses. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Kyb agx/ Neuspeed race springs. yeah its low i guess. Id rather be slammed but at this height im good. esp w/ the roads around me. cant wait to throw my rims on!

Comment

you probaly are gonna end up scraping on speed bumps after the springs settle

Comment

yeah ahhah itll go down more =P dont worry, i hope u get a camber kit =( at least once u get rims, stock tires is ok i guess =) nice drop tho!
            Frost White CB7 Crew #28
            RIP cb7

99 taffeta white ej8

Comment

Nice to see u progressin wit da wip. Drop looks good. What kinda drop is it.....2.25"?? Bein bored at 2 a.m. and takin pics of the car in the dark sounds like somethin I'll do
              Check out what used to be mine
              Click Here

Comment

nice nice...how much for the tails?
                JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

thankss =) yeah i deff need a camber kit for my wheels. i dont wanna go through tires on them lol

Comment

nice...your lucky though. i cant even get over speedbumps......lol

Comment

i honestly wouldve fixed the rust andpainted the hood and trunk....or got a paintjob or something..idk..its like your throwing random parts onto your car..it like..doesnt blend well..good drop tho...

Comment

how much u want for the red/clears ?
                        "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

70 shipped due to leakage. need to be dryed out and sealed! let me know asap

Comment

i can do 65 shipped if you can . also can you get me more day pics . of all the lights just want to see the cond . on them . and ill buy them
                            "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                              i honestly wouldve fixed the rust andpainted the hood and trunk....or got a paintjob or something..idk..its like your throwing random parts onto your car..it like..doesnt blend well..good drop tho...
                              agreed. the drop is nice, but with 244k on the engine, and paint and rust happen'n like fitty rappin, then i wouldnt be spending cash on random parts. That engine and/or tranny is gonna go soon, and id start worrying about that before you do paint...cause if ur engine goes and/or the tranny, then your screwed...
                              Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Working...
                              X