EDM Fogs, what do you guys think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EDM Fogs, what do you guys think?

Well I just got these yesterday from Rich.He was nice enough to send me the entire wire harness also, which I hope is just plug and play.I think they are pretty unique and awesome though, I took one apart last night and its just like a projector inside the housing..pretty cool I think.Well here are some pics....

Lemme know what you guys think...

looks good . same one the ce1 accord carries .
    "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

If you haven't already I would take them apart, clean them up, and repaint them before you put them on.
      It really is a labor of love making a neglected CB7 with "normal wear and tear" into something worth being proud of.

Comment

yup, clean 'em up and let us see them installed...

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

Oh yeah Im definately going to clean them up, I was just really excited to get them yesterday.lol...but ill repaint them and try and figure out the wiring and ill get more pics up as soon as they are installed.

Comment

Are they glass or plastic cuz the lenses look kinda pited Cool part non the less
            ________
            Drug Tests
            Last edited by accord4thgen; 05-12-2011, 10:43 AM.
            無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

I'm not really into the whole appearance thing, but it does enhance the looks of your car obviously.

Anyways, when you guys say that you are going to "take them apart and clean them", do you mean you actually heat up and take apart the lenses and clean them, reseal them, etc??

I guess I need an explanation, enlighten me Also, what do you all specifically suggest to use to clean up the fog lenses if they have crap on them?
              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

wow they look great! it's very subtle yet unique. the harness should be plug and play. search here for the actual foglight installation instructions. someone scanned them and posted it (for a 90-91 but it's the same thing). it was very helpful when i installed my fogs. good luck and post pics when you are done!

dang you already got your parts from rich? i haven't gotten my things yet and i paid before christmas.
                1cor10:31
                - 92 LX coupe
                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Wow dude, that is a rarity.

Comment

These are for the accord??? They look like they're for the ek civic or something, how do these mount?? Hurry up and get those bitch's in, I want to see them.

Comment

very nice and unique...
                      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Yea man those should look nice. Sweet find. Can't wait to see them installed!
                        PM me if you found this!!

Comment

To everyone, thanks for the comments!!

Hondafan81-No I dont believe I will have to heat these up to take them apart,and I highly doubt that I will.But I do plan on taking a wire brush to them and scraping off the rust and old paint and repainting them.As for cleaning the fog lense up, these are glass so I dont think there is much i can do, but for the plastic ones I would follow Type-G's polishing procedures.

Timmy-Thanks for the enlightenment on the harness, Ill do a search for the diagram. Thats a bummer you havnt gotten your stuff from Rich yet.I sent him a package way before christmas and he still hasnt gotten it.So who knows.It only took a week and 2 days for these to get here.

MonopolyMan-Yeah these are off of Rich's Uk wagon.As for mounting them, real easy.When you take your bumper off you have the two studs that go all the way through the front clip.Well along side of those are two bolts one on each side of the stud.Thats how they mount up.

Stay posted for pics of the finished product!

Comment

Yeah, it took a few weeks to get my stuff from him, but I did get it, Rich is a trustworthy guy dude.....nothing to worry about.....
                            1991 Honda Accord Ex
                            Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
                            Totoro Squad #2

Comment

A product such as this: http://www.griotsgarage.com/search.j...t=glass+polish

for glass products. Had good results even by hand on my glass USDM lights. Is there some sort of plastic filler for the housing? I thought the housing was the same size as the USDM/JDM ones.
                              '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
                              EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

Working...
                              X