Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G22 teaser (F22a1 block, H22 head)

in all its ugly glory........

what alls left... water pump gear, head studs and timing belt... but when i get my refund back i thought about rods/pistons... dunno wether to go 9:1 or 13:1

let me know what ya'll think... cuz this is how we do it in the dirty dirty...

SOLD!

13:1 sounds bit high but do it.
    92 accord dx....traded
    97 accord ex....traded
    93 civic si ....stolen
    96 tercel ....sold
    97 ek hatch b17 ..traded
    97 civic 4door b16 sold
    04 tsx traded ...for a honda coupe (top secret)

Comment

13:1 is going to require some GOOD gas! I was running about 11.6:1 and it was pinging bad on 91 octane (the best we can get around these parts without shelling out $5/gal on Shell 100 octane). Check the availability of hi octane fuel before you decide on those 13:1's. Personally, I would go for 10-11:1 for pump gas and streetability.
      Originally posted by Junior Smurff
      Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Looks good (damn I wish I had an engine stand)! At least everyting else you need is fairly minor. Not to thread steal, but I was thinking last night what compression do go with with my f22/h23. After hearing these guys, I'm thinking for streetability, 10:1 sonds like a good idea. But, 13:1 sounds rather fun .

Aaron
        If any one knows of someone looking to buy a Mazda, Subaru, Audi or Porsche please drop me a line.

Comment

I think 11:1 is the best compression for pump gas all motor. But nice work. Cant wait to see how the power is on this compared to the g23
          Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Nice. Is that a red v/c or orange? Look forward to seeing this in action. See you at Wagalude's this weekend?
            "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Originally posted by H23Accord
              Nice. Is that a red v/c or orange? Look forward to seeing this in action. See you at Wagalude's this weekend?

its red... but its like teh krylon red wrinkle and it came out like poop... so i'm stripping it back down to bare metal for right now... i dunno about going to wagaludes this weekend? who alls gonna be over there?

SOLD!

Comment

well it ain't like its gonna be a meet or anything. I was just saying that I will be there finishing up putting the car back together to bring it back home. Just wondering if you were going to make an appearance. If not, good luck on the swap and I am sure I will see you next time.
                "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Originally posted by H23Accord
                  well it ain't like its gonna be a meet or anything. I was just saying that I will be there finishing up putting the car back together to bring it back home. Just wondering if you were going to make an appearance. If not, good luck on the swap and I am sure I will see you next time.

yea i dunno i might stop by... i haven't been over that way in a little while... gotta get my eg h-swap mount back from him anyway..

SOLD!

Comment

dang i have always thought about it but never seen it work...u got any instructions on it? what ecu are u using? any other details on it?
                    new sig coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by goodfella
                      dang i have always thought about it but never seen it work...u got any instructions on it? what ecu are u using? any other details on it?

instructions? naw... i built another hybrid a while back... i dunno... its just like changing a headgasket but a little more involved... i want to get a chipped p06 from mrx... bout the only thing that will really work i guess... could do a p13 or a p28 or something... i dunno... other than that... i know this dude who built one and it seemed pretty strait... the rod bearings kept taking a shit on him... but i'm using a h22 crank but f22 rods/pistons... hopefully i won't have that much of a problem...

SOLD!

Comment

can you post pics of the block before the head installation ans the holes that you need to plug.......you did swap the water pump gear right? and the h22 timing gear?
                        92 accord dx....traded
                        97 accord ex....traded
                        93 civic si ....stolen
                        96 tercel ....sold
                        97 ek hatch b17 ..traded
                        97 civic 4door b16 sold

Comment

Originally posted by zoomspeed05
                          can you post pics of the block before the head installation ans the holes that you need to plug.......you did swap the water pump gear right? and the h22 timing gear?

i'm working on it... i haven't filled any holes yet... theres one tahts definate... i still need to swap the water pump gear and i got the timing gear... just gotta get a belt... gonna get headstuds and i gotta get bolts for the cam caps and where the cams bolt to the cam gears (it has no bolts in any of that?) but yea.... just a couple small things... still waiting on a h22 intake and between getting my paycheck and my tax return should be up and running within the next couple of weeks... hopefully...

SOLD!

Comment

11 more pics of whats going on:

up front with headgasket

out back with headgasket

nasty ass block

head with headgasket

side view

thats veetek bitchez!

sitting outside in the carport is starting to get to it...

the beast in the ghetto shed!

lined up.. waiting for the T-belt

overhang on the left

a little over on the right...

i hope this gives ya'll a decent idea... i have only what people have said to go on... nobody has pics of this so i'll try to break it down the best i can and take lots of pics..

SOLD!

Comment

tightman when you get ready to put it on for sure just posts pics of the filled holes and the differences withthe water pump gear and timing gear.....then they can put this in the swaps forum.....lookin good man
                              92 accord dx....traded
                              97 accord ex....traded
                              93 civic si ....stolen
                              96 tercel ....sold
                              97 ek hatch b17 ..traded
                              97 civic 4door b16 sold

Comment

Working...
                              X